Leadership Group 2020 - Who is "Highly Rated Internally"?

You don’t need to be in an official leadership group to be a leader out on the ground. Hooksy and Hurls are the generals of our backline and everybody will be listening to them regardless.

2 Likes

Does BomberBlitz have a leadership group?

This could also be media spin. He’s not exactly going to say that Hooker and Hurley didn’t give a ■■■■ that they weren’t included.

1 Like

Worse, I think they might have co-captains.

PS. But they are PC at least because Bomberblitz has at least one female Mod albeit short of being fully gender balanced at the highest level.

2 Likes

I guess he could have said nothing at all…

Can you please refrain from making unsubstantiated personal comments about Noonan?

2 Likes

“The Captains Bucket”.

1 Like

@Finding_Nino

Inspirational leader.

1 Like

Completely agree.

It’s not like Zaharakis, Bellchambers, Hooker & Hurley aren’t seen as leaders around the club.

The leadership group is more about formal processes across the club, and working across the whole of organisation at the club… while sitting in leadership meetings with the likes of Xavier and the board. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea. But those players in the leadership group look like they have a very promising futures in business management after football (even as board members).

1 Like

I think Hep will need to get a haircut post footy then… :grimacing:

not likely. hes already his own boss. he is absolutely killing it in the property market

well he should get one post career anyway… grow old with dignity. Dont wanna be like some rock stars who still sport permed long hair into their 60’s :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m more surprised that you still read that farcking rag of a paper. The farcking crapp that came out of that rag during the saga made me sick.

The quicker it gets consigned to history the better.

3 Likes

Prior to 2007 I used to have the Age delivered. Now its so stained I wouldn’t even use it to wrap my grandsons dirty nappy.

2 Likes

He has abit of the Richard Branson thing going on!

Thongs, shorts and Tshirts to business meetings.

1 Like

As opposed to the countless unknowns who grow old with great haircuts and…are nobodies?

My man Jordan Houlihan must have just missed out.

1 Like

I am trying to determine the relevance of using The Age for toilet paper in a discussion about the 2019 leadership group.

I’m pretty sure their headline about Hooker & Hurley being dumped from the leadership group warrants toilet paper usage at best. ( I didn’t read the article but that headline flashed up on my phone news feed). Such positive & congratulatory reporting for our leaders…not.

I’m surprised that Hooker and Hurley aren’t in the group, but complaining that there’s no official leaders in the defence is ridiculous.

Anyone who suddenly thinks that these guys are going to suddenly lose their voice on the ground, stop supporting the other players and ignore the structures because they’re not part of the official group doesn’t understand what makes these guys tick

3 Likes