Left Essendon - Alex Morgan

Said it at the time wanted Mathieson him and parish killing it together. Let the two mates stay together

Said it at the time wanted Mathieson him and parish killing it together. Let the two mates stay together

They didnā€™t look to matey at times during the game! Some great niggling going on between those boys.

mate, these pictures, come on

I said it at the time and Iā€™ll say it again.

Should have picked Bonner instead.

Letā€™s not take him out the back and shoot him yet. Yeah, yeah. History suggests bad signs. Letā€™s just hope the kid gets managed well through preseason and see how it goes from there. Weā€™ve had some big wins this draft. Was always a bit of a gamble taking him. Hopefully it comes off. If not, no great loss to the club but obviously sad for Morgan. Letā€™s just cross fingers and toes.

mate, these pictures, come on

Come on what?

Way too early to make any call on Morgan. Feel for the kid as he is one of the nicest guys you could meet and desperately wants to get out there. Hoping club can find a way to get him playing a full year so we can properly assess him

Way too early to make any call on Morgan. Feel for the kid as he is one of the nicest guys you could meet and desperately wants to get out there. Hoping club can find a way to get him playing a full year so we can properly assess him

Still has time, surely.

From my observation Morgan has been a bit average to date. But he isnā€™t average, as he has a lot of very good footy attributes. He just hasnā€™t had a clear run at it. I wouldnā€™t have picked it at draft time, but he is the draftee that weā€™ve heard the least about from last years draft. I wouldā€™ve thought he was a chance at being the most impressive. Hereā€™s hoping 2017 is a better year for him.

Still has time, surely.

From my observation Morgan has been a bit average to date. But he isnā€™t average, as he has a lot of very good footy attributes. He just hasnā€™t had a clear run at it. I wouldnā€™t have picked it at draft time, but he is the draftee that weā€™ve heard the least about from last years draft. I wouldā€™ve thought he was a chance at being the most impressive. Hereā€™s hoping 2017 is a better year for him.

Justin Crow has a good track record of getting guy right over the long term and managing players with injuries. I have no doubt by next season he will have him up and running for a full season.

I see no difference between him and Dalgleish. Will likely end up the same way.

In what way?

Speedy half back type player. I watch him in the VFL and while I know heā€™s had some injuries, he just doesnā€™t seem to do much. Certainly nothing that Dalgleish already didnā€™t do, and he was injured just as much early on.

So was Dempsey. He was injured for about 2-3 year straight with soft tissue injuries.

I think itā€™s far too early to be making a call on an 18 year old who hasnā€™t played much VFL or any senior football, Canā€™t get to full pace with the concern of breaking down and literally had no preseason to build his endurance.

Just to be pedantic heā€™s 20, not 18, heā€™s older than Langford and Laverde (played as an overager in the TAC Cup in 2015). Completely agree with you though.

In what way?

Speedy half back type player. I watch him in the VFL and while I know heā€™s had some injuries, he just doesnā€™t seem to do much. Certainly nothing that Dalgleish already didnā€™t do, and he was injured just as much early on.

So was Dempsey. He was injured for about 2-3 year straight with soft tissue injuries.

I think itā€™s far too early to be making a call on an 18 year old who hasnā€™t played much VFL or any senior football, Canā€™t get to full pace with the concern of breaking down and literally had no preseason to build his endurance.

Just to be pedantic heā€™s 20, not 18, heā€™s older than Langford and Laverde (played as an overager in the TAC Cup in 2015). Completely agree with you though.

its essentially the same though, did step away from footy in what wouldā€™ve been his draft year.

In what way?

its essentially the same though, did step away from footy in what wouldā€™ve been his draft year.

Absolutely.

The one DUDoro missed was Ryan Clarke. Could have had Clarke, Mathieson and Menogola. To pass on the All Australian Centreman for an injury-prone over-ager was classic DUDoro.
Clarke was 5th in Morrish medal, 5th in Coaches award and named rover in TAC team of year. His coach said he had never seen a better runner. DUDoro goes for the projects yet again. How long has he been in charge? No wonder we are 18th.

The one DUDoro missed was Ryan Clarke. Could have had Clarke, Mathieson and Menogola. To pass on the All Australian Centreman for an injury-prone over-ager was classic DUDoro. Clarke was 5th in Morrish medal, 5th in Coaches award and named rover in TAC team of year. His coach said he had never seen a better runner. DUDoro goes for the projects yet again. How long has he been in charge? No wonder we are 18th.

Trolling

Canā€™t fight the seer

The one DUDoro missed was Ryan Clarke. Could have had Clarke, Mathieson and Menogola. To pass on the All Australian Centreman for an injury-prone over-ager was classic DUDoro. Clarke was 5th in Morrish medal, 5th in Coaches award and named rover in TAC team of year. His coach said he had never seen a better runner. DUDoro goes for the projects yet again. How long has he been in charge? No wonder we are 18th.
Is this the same dudoro thats recruited francis, parish, merret, hartley, brown, Fantasia, Langford & laverde in recent times or the dudoro that keeps popping up on my PokemonGo?
Can't fight the seer

Thanks. That song is going to be stuck in my head for days now. What does it mean!!!

Is this the same dudoro thats recruited francis, parish, merret, hartley, brown, Fantasia, Langford & laverde in recent times or the dudoro that keeps popping up on my PokemonGo?

Nah. I think itā€™s the one who Stanton something, somethingā€¦

Can't fight the seer

the hind seer?

We could just lure Matho via trade. Incentives are all over the place. Big club, marquee games, get to come back to Victoria, get to play with his best mate darce, wins praise from blitz and we might draw some free kicks from the umps.