Leonard Cohen dead at 82

LEONARD Cohen has died at the age of 82.
A statement posted on the singer’s official Facebook page said: “It is with profound sorrow we report that legendary poet, songwriter and artist, Leonard Cohen has passed away.
“We have lost one of music’s most revered and prolific visionaries.
“A memorial will take place in Los Angeles at a later date. The family requests privacy during their time of grief.”

A great loss to the world.

:frowning:

“His art was wasted on me”

-diggers

Crap.

:frowning:

shiiiiiit

fark this week

Another part of my youth gone. Great poet songwriter and musician. Soundtrack of much of my youth.

Another of my favourites :frowning:
Sad to know his gone - but he leaves a lot behind.

:frowning: :’(

RIP Leonard

2016 seems to be year of WSPHU for Heaven’s Choir as another great joins.

RIP

His cover of “The Partisan” partly inspired my user name. Will be missed.

This week :frowning:

RIP. An all time great.

Didn’t like his work at all, but definitely an influential and talented man. And an icon of his age. R.I.P Leonard Cohen.

Guess he can go join the tower of song now.

This year, farking seriously.

"His art was wasted on me"

-diggers

This made me lol

But RIP

:’(

Can’t seem to stop crying.

Swapping back and forth between the beauty of “Alexandra Leaving” and Martha Wainwright’s gorgeous version of “The Traitor”.

He hypnotised that crowd on The Isle of Wight much like Longie hypnotised Fark Carlton in '93. Magic was afoot on both occasions.

Can't seem to stop crying.

Swapping back and forth between the beauty of “Alexandra Leaving” and Martha Wainwright’s gorgeous version of “The Traitor”.

He hypnotised that crowd on The Isle of Wight much like Longie hypnotised Fark Carlton in '93. Magic was afoot on both occasions.

Gold

If a Nobel for literature was handed out to a musician it probably should have been to Leonard, rather than Dylan (as much as I enjoy Dylan).

If a Nobel for literature was handed out to a musician it probably should have been to Leonard, rather than Dylan (as much as I enjoy Dylan).

Should have been both not either or.