Lid Off 2014! The Mutley thread

The day I don't go into the first game of the year expecting anything less than a 30 goal demolition of a ***** bottom feeder of a club, with a first year player kicking 15 of them, will be a sad day. 

But it is not this day!! Patrick Ambrose to kick 15 goals. LID OFF

I'm at uni doing an assignment, took the day off work to do it. So so so close to just going to the Tav and starting the tinning now in preparation for tonight.

This is going to be something else. I just cannot wait. FIRE UP.

I'm pumped. Things I don't care about right now ....

• ASADA
  • Vlad
  • Caro
  • The Age
  • AOD-9604
  • TB4
  • Mexico

Things I do care about:

• how many goal Joe kick. (Lots and Lots!! ... just remembered this is the Lid Off thread)
  • watching Ambrose in awe (that's me in awe, not Patrick)
  • Zach Merrett ripping B Harvey a new one with the stealth-tackle of the century
  • Gleeson side-stepping, then side-stepping again, then slipping the pass to Jake
  • Chappy's first goal in the red and black
  •  .... and many more!!!

Lid lying on the ground somewhere over near Wurundjeri Way (depending on the wind direction).

Moist

Just got home had a shower. Got me dons cap on going the savoy to get on it before the game. So farking pumped. Could possably streak.

There’s a lid? Bullshit to that.

I’m pumped too. Fark all the haters.

GO BOMBERS.

Lid? What Lid? Carn the Dons!

Just got home had a shower. Got me dons cap on going the savoy to get on it before the game. So farking pumped. Could possably streak.

I read it as "could possibly steak"

More sausage than steak.

Same

Same

I read it as "going to the saveloy to get on it". Meaty post all round.

Same

I read it as "going to the saveloy to get on it". Meaty post all round.

i thought he was having some savoys. doesn't strike me as a pre-dinner nibbles kinda guy though...

Just ■■■■■■■ pantsed what everyone is calling a top 4 side. 

Premiers 2014.

■■■■ the lid. 

LID OFF!!! Let’s talk premierships!!!

Chappy, what a debut and what a star.

done!

next !

we are a good chance against the hawks without buddy

I fkg told you lot. Lid off

JOE