Lid on 2020

After SSSS I really felt there was a good chance we were entering a flag tilt window.

At this point, especially after Joe, I feel like we’re closer to bottom 4 than top 4.

This is our safe and guaranteed place of comfort for 2020

1 Like

bottom 4 coming up

This is my safe place

Not bottom 4. We rock mediocrity, never bottoming out.

2 Likes

My prediction for 2020. After a 70 point hiding by Carlton, Essendon slump to 4 and 8 at the bye and Worsfold announces that he’s stepping down and handing over to Rutten immediately.

This man spotted at the hanger with what looks like a lid.

1 Like

Some grim reading in here…

Quickly summarising this thread

We’re 6 months out from round 1, and we’re ■■■■■■ as a club.

Why is (flying) blocked by the swear filter? That’s weird.

1 Like

We need to rebuild. Do we try and improve our draft position for next year rather than go all in this year or is that crop shithouse too? We’ll get a top 6 pick next year I think. Would Dodoro and co have spent the year looking at prospects in the positions we now need?

It just feels like a disaster at EFC at the moment. I don’t think I’ve been less confident going into a season ever and the last one only just finished. I’m prepared to wait and see how we go at the trade and draft table, but JD and Raz are two or our best and it’s the last thing we could afford. It’s crisis stuff. Looking forward to X and co trying to put a positive spin on it. I can’t think of a team losing two players of that importance in an off season in recent times. Other then through retirement. It’s really quite farked.

The only way we drop next season is if we feel sorry for ourselves and the playing list sook it up.

If we stay fit we can match our placing of 8th, can we improve on that with just draft picks for Joe and Raz? Not sure.

In our defence, we have been like this for about 12 years and been right every year

1 Like

Mason ■■■■■■■ Cox

USA USA USA

Half the people in here have felt like this dude over the past few years I reckon, me included :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Language Warning for those who are offended by that. But really, that’s what makes this hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

This thread needs to be invigorated.
The “We are the Worst” thread (created by the ramblings of a drunk) seems to be taking over.

There has been no change.

There is nothing to add.

Surely Joe not getting on the track has some currency for the lid on mob.

We know we are ■■■■, we don’t need to pretend otherwise like the lid off thread

I might sign up this year.
Whattaya get, apart from a welcoming hug from efc1robbo ?

1 Like