Liked content

It would be good if there was a way of filtering by "liked" content, so that it was easy to get a ranked snap shot of posts that had received the thumbs up that day, week or month.

I agree it would be a great addition. The only capability I have found is the most liked content of all time, but this maxs out at about 20 posts.

You can see the most liked content.

How?

Most liked of all time - yes. Most liked that day, week and month would be more useful in my opinion.

Best posts of the Week.

Save the Classics.

How?

Go to http://bomberblitz.com/forums/ and down the bottom there are a number of options, including most liked content. 

Most liked of all time - yes. Most liked that day, week and month would be more useful in my opinion.

It would be fantastic. Not sure, but it may even stop people from reposting the same thing over and over if they can see it has already been done and dusted. 

How?
Click on my avatar, then “Posts”.

Anyone else see that someone has liked their post, go back and read their post again, and think “yeah, that post was pretty good wasn’t it?”.

Beardedguynodding.gif

I didn‘t have to, you brought me back to it by posting here.

Anyone else see that someone has liked their post, go back and read their post again, and think "yeah, that post was pretty good wasn't it?".
Beardedguynodding.gif

No.... I'll never know the joy :(

LOL, Reboot took the bait.

LOL, Reboot took the bait.

Of course.

Anyone else see that someone has liked their post, go back and read their post again, and think "yeah, that post was pretty good wasn't it?".

I usually use it as a method to ascertain that 1) people are ignorant and 2) my genius is unappreciated.
Example: http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1013-robot-vacuum-slaves/?p=141052
I was really happy with that second line. But it appears no one knows anything the topic in question.

Would be cool if you could see your own most popular posts.

Would be cool if you could see your own most popular posts.

I have a feeling they'd all be the same for you.