List build - where are we? Where are we going next (Part 1)

From that I’d say like Fantasia but somehow even skinnier.

13 Likes

Can someone mock up a photo of him in red and black? Just can’t picture it.

15 Likes

Has been playing as a small forward. Lightning quick, great mark and good below his knees would be his main strengths. He could no doubt be a outside half forward imo

4 Likes

The 19 the fluro boots the showmanship. SHAUNYE

3 Likes

I’m really hoping the club addresses the glaring half forward weakness in our side.

1 Like

Ahaha

Actually think it could be a good move, which could get orazio onto a wing, which would make @Aceman ecstatic.

we definitely need more depth in small forwards. Plus if we get another decent one it gives a chance to push Fanta and Tippa up the ground more.
Don’t want blokes like Howlett playing forward

2 Likes

Agreed. And it’s not like anyone is saying use a high pick on him.

I’d have a lot of fun saying “nyet nyet nyet nyet” after all his goals. And probably ■■■■ a lot of people off.

3 Likes

Yeah, there actually does look to be a few similarities between his style and Orazio’s.

Regardless of if it’s this kid or not, we should definitely look at finding another small forward to allow us to release Fantasia or Tippa up the ground.

He looks pretty smooth, is he aboriginal? It says he’s 58 kilos, that’s adorable, not even Raz was that small when he was drafted.

Geez.

An Ewok weighs more than that.

2 Likes

Gleeson?

3 Likes

For some reason I thought Raz was drafted at 55kg?

One of the draft boffins will be able to confirm I’m sure…

65 according to http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/champion-datas-top-15-teenage-sa-draft-prospects/news-story/a039ee42ffc2c182e5f3bc07e168fe12

Menegola anyone ? 650-700k should get it done.

This Ninyette is almost 20, so I don’t imagine he is going to get taller…and probably up against it to put on weight?

Thanks bud. I just can’t imagine someone 7kg lighter than Orazio when drafted. Wow.

Has tricks though…

How old is he? I wonder how heavy C Cameron, Garlett, were when they started.