Lock up your pets

Got any good-lokking llamas for Dunlop?

He'd be after a Dachshund wouldn't he?

Hey, leave me out of Buggy and your llama ■■■■ distribution network.

Hmm so much for the phrase, mothers lock up your daughters.

Hey, leave me out of Buggy and your llama ■■■■ distribution network.

Just sticking up for Buggy here.

It was Bargey.

Mog goes for the German stuff though, so dachshunds are on the cards.

Of all the stages of this guy's actions where it all could have gone wrong, I'm going to focus on just one.

When she was looking through his phone, did he not at any point think, "Sht, I hope she doesn't scroll through to the video of me smashing her dog's back doors in."

Of all the stages of this guy's actions where it all could have gone wrong, I'm going to focus on just one.

When she was looking through his phone, did he not at any point think, "Sht, I hope she doesn't scroll through to the video of me smashing her dog's back doors in."

I would never have that thought. The idea that my partner would search my phone would never enter my head. And if they did, they would not be my partner the next day.

Really?

We often have pics of shared friends/experiences & check out each other's phones.

It's not style paranoid searching, but I make sure I delete any ■■■■■■■■■■ all the same.

Really?

We often have pics of shared friends/experiences & check out each other's phones.

It's not style paranoid searching, but I make sure I delete any ■■■■■■■■■■ all the same.

Well that's where we differ. I will show you things on my phone, and I will send things to yours, but you will not ever get to just randomly wander through it's contents. And if a partner searched it without my knowledge they would be back in "category single" very ■■■■■■ quickly. Ditto for my email.

And ditching the ■■■■■■■■■■■ is probably a good move.

I love this quote:

I'll never get over him cheating on me... with my dog.

Really?

Well that's where we differ. I will show you things on my phone, and I will send things to yours, but you will not ever get to just randomly wander through it's contents. And if a partner searched it without my knowledge they would be back in "category single" very ■■■■■■ quickly. Ditto for my email.

Probably not the biggest barrier to us getting together....

I'm not talking about sneakily doing it behind each other's backs.

Just sometimes we'll show each other a pic of someone/some time/something (would it be weird if I mentioned it's often the dogs?) & we'll flick back & forward through pics from there.

Wouldn't go through messages, that'd be different.

Is there a picture of the GF? He might be able to get off the charges if she was a bit of a buzzard

Is there a picture of the GF? He might be able to get off the charges if she was a bit of a buzzard dog

The only question I have is did he play League or Union?

Really?

What if you and your partner had just had your first child a couple of months beforehand, and things were otherwise going well?   

Really?

Probably not the biggest barrier to us getting together....

I'm not talking about sneakily doing it behind each other's backs.

Just sometimes we'll show each other a pic of someone/some time/something (would it be weird if I mentioned it's often the dogs?) & we'll flick back & forward through pics from there.

Wouldn't go through messages, that'd be different.

I wouldn't care if my Mrs went through my phone. 

Maybe he left it in there thinking "Man this is going to be so funny, she's going to laugh her head off when she finds the one with the dog".

The great dane is too tall,

Chihuahuas are too small,

but the dog that I like,

To quell lonely nights

Oh the daschund is best of all

Cos he is longer than he's thin

He loves to let me in

his eyes swell with love

he fits like a glove

and that's why he's man's best friend...

(courtesy of Doug Anthony All Stars)

Having a kid, raping a dog, taking a video of said rape, saving the video, getting caught.

All at the age of 19.

Youth IS wasted on the young.

He just wanted her for her dog .

Were there any videos of her and him ?