Lockdown Watchalong - 1984 PF vs Collingwood - Wednesday 7.45

You know the time, you know the place

84 PF up next

1 Like

Tonight :slight_smile:

Early rule breaker.

Wait thats the same John Cahill that coached the first Port side?

Teams and preview.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=8VVVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=n5UDAAAAIBAJ&pg=1850%2C2063066

2 Likes

Lol.
Get on ‘em.

1 Like

Someone tell the bus driver not to venture too far away.

Thats cool, thanks wimm

This might be my favourite article headline I’ve ever seen:

1 Like

I can attest an explosive melanoma works well. Hard to do both earlobes, though.

1 Ricky Barham Collingwood, lives 2 streets away .His son Jaxson played his last senior game for Collingwood in a drawn game against Melbourne at the MCG Queens Birthday week end 2010 . My youngest daughter played her first game at the MCG in an exhibition match on the same day as a warm up game then the next 2 years represented both Melbourne and Footscray which was the lead up to AFLW. wow i’ve gone bold

2010? Are you from the future?

1 Like

If you are from the future, can you let us know whether we’ve won a premiership yet? Going 19 years without one is bloody embarrassing.

2 Likes

-rule breaker-

@Heffsgirl this is a good one to watch with Mr Heff

1 Like

-rule breaker-

@coldblood learning what happens if you don’t disclaim your rulebreakers in the Watchalong threads

I was from the future but not any more. My Grid Bias Resistor has malfunctioned {shorted out}

2 Likes

■■■■ me Waverley is a pain to get to from Sunbury. Build a train line FFS

1 Like

This happened in 2010 it was 12 years ago its just that I saw Ricky Barham Collingwood i thought someone might have found it interesting . Maybe not.

1 Like