London Bridge Attack

To me, ‘revenge’ implies some kind of justification, even if it is a misguided one.
I won’t concede any kind of justification to murders of innocents, whoever they are.

1 Like

To me, revenge is, ‘a’ attacks ‘b’ so ‘b’ attacks ‘a’. This is ‘a’ attacks ‘b’ so ‘f’ attacks ‘w’.

Or, perhaps you could put it as “I hated losing to West Coast but all was put right once Richmond defeated The Dockers”.

1 Like

If we lose to fark Carlton, we only get revenge by beating fark Carlton

It’s wrong to call this an act of revenge

1 Like

Simple yet smart idea. And I would rather a little “ugly” if it saves lives. Maybe it is a chance for creative artists to devise something that is strong and yet attractive.

Never mind the bollards…

Theyve got some major systemic problems now, the UK. A 71yo and 88yo couple are “fostering” 18yo and 22yo ‘refugees’ ? Wtf? You have to feel sorry for a couple that have given a lifetime to fostering kids and now have their home raided.

It seems the sheer numbers are crashing whatever support systems they have, 3000 people are under investigation at any one time and 20,000 previous “cause for concern” cases have to be monitored as well. Thats an extraordinary drain on human resources and cost.

As bad as it is for those injured, thank fark that Parsons Green bomb malfunctioned.

3 Likes