Long Walk getting Shortened

Just heard Bill Shorten is joiniing Longy for the walk to the G today, … how many blitzers are making the trek this arvo?

Very clever title BD.

Was going to say not surprised as M Long isn’t quite in match condition these days.

Coming off a cold so not sure I’ll even attend the game. Stupid cold. Cost me last week as well. :frowning:

Was going to say not surprised as M Long isn't quite in match condition these days.

He could still tear athorn a new one though

Just heard Bill Shorten is joiniing Longy for the walk to the G today, .. how many blitzers are making the trek this arvo?

Well if you hadn’t told me this I might have been a chance. About as spineless as that other puppet Turnbull.

P.S. Good on him for getting on board this though.

Coming off a cold so not sure I'll even attend the game. Stupid cold. Cost me last week as well. :(

Coming OFF a cold, so your not sure if you can go?

Shot of cement should do the trick

Turnbull will be there too

Just heard Bill Shorten is joiniing Longy for the walk to the G today, .. how many blitzers are making the trek this arvo?

Well if you hadn’t told me this I might have been a chance. About as spineless as that other puppet Turnbull.

Not the first time Bill has participated

Pretty certain Bill has walked before.

JFTR, I heard Milkem N Turnright was attending the game … not that he was walking.

Not sure he is???

Who do each of them follow?

JFTR, I heard Milkem N Turnright was attending the game ... not that he was walking.

Not sure he is???

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/05/28/turnbull--shorten-to-walk-for-reconciliation.html

Mr Shorten, a Collingwood supporter

errr didn’t he once say he was a Swans supporter?

Shortens a ■■■■■■■ grub that ignores his electorate.

Must be an election period. Did he have to ask where the walk starts and finishes?

Prepare yourself for some major splashing of money promises from the 2 party leaders, to coincide with the long walk.

JFTR, I heard Milkem N Turnright was attending the game ... not that he was walking.

Not sure he is???

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/05/28/turnbull--shorten-to-walk-for-reconciliation.html

Mr Shorten, a Collingwood supporter

errr didn’t he once say he was a Swans supporter?

Just heard Bill Shorten is joiniing Longy for the walk to the G today, … how many blitzers are making the trek this arvo?

Not the first time Bill has participated

Shorten was there with Longy at the original walk too.

Also, from that Skyewed News article … …

The opposition leader caught up with Mr Long earlier this week to pledge $10.7 million to his learning and leadership centre in Darwin which helps inspire Indigenous kids to do well at school through the power of footy.

Pretty certain Bill has walked before.

If he backs it up with an endorsement for Longy to become an AFL Commissioner I might even give him my vote.

Who do each of them follow?
Shorten follows the CMFEU Turnbull follows the Cayman Cats

Both walked. As well as Gillon and Sheeds. Sheedy was stopped every few steps for a photo. Legend.