Luke Hodge

I remember the good old days, when you could hire assistant coaches without having to gift them a year on the senior list.

5 Likes

THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK you.

Really? NFW. Got a lot of scrolling to do in terms of our coaching panel. Interest to know the approximate metrics across our football department spend and projections. Iā€™m a lawyer and i hate numbers, but after McK leaves, where are we on budget andcoaching planning.

frankly - why arenā€™t we just tipping more money into a limitless werner herzog abyss? i know i have, i know i amā€¦ i know i will.

Will be a good move for Brizzy even in a marketing sense. Hodgey will put some more bums on srats at the gabba.

Not good for us though. Weve got enough oldies and coaches

Would have him as an assistant coach, not a playing coach

1 Like

CHAPPY
COONEY
HODGEY
KELLY

DO IT

MORE COOKED THAN A BOILED HAM, ITā€™S DON, ITā€™S GOOD

1 Like

This thread is soo last year

Get Hodge and we miiiiight just be a shot for the 2010 flag

2 Likes

This is a very underratedā€¦something.

2 Likes

Does Liteā€™nā€™Easy deliver to Brisbane?

I thought they sponsored Richmond anyhow.

Good get for Lions. Wonā€™t add much as a player but as a coachā€¦ Well played

Itā€™ll be a very courageous move if Hodge joins the Lions. Definitely wouldnā€™t have been a lite and easy decision to make.

BJ has the pointing and yelling roll covered.

Normally Iā€™d be against the idea of pickup up a player for one year, but Iā€™m all for this.

He would effectively be an on field coach and he would fill a position we have no cover in. He would also be instrumental in setting standards. And if we could get him to move into a full time coaching role in 2019, that we would be even better.

He is the best captain of the last decade, who has played under the best coach of the last decade. We could learn a lot from him.

4 Likes

Remember when Hodge took Dayle Garlett under his wing?

2 Likes

It was a very courageous thing to do.

New ad.
This is not a drill.
@scotty21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Wb6toPL4E

3 Likes

Very courageous to come back for seconds.

1 Like

This is amazing.

@Stallion we have new material

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

Needs more lasagne