Lunch

I had the Members’ Buffet at the RACV Club.

The soup was Potato & Leek, the roast was pork, that I’ m not a big fan of (too long living in Caulfield) so I had some rigatoni with mushrooms, some lamb casserole, 3 party snag rolls, an elegant sufficiency of baked pumpkin and roast potatoes and some beetroot salad.

For dessert, a little meringue, and a lot of apple crumble.

Too expensive though at $16.50.

I won’t need dinner.

Large Double Big Mac Meal with extra salt on the fries and a chocolate milkshake as the drink. Also got an apple pie on the side and 3 McChicken patties with sweet and sour sauce.

2 dim sims and a pepsi max for lunch.
then for afternoon tea. a small pack of cheezels and maltesers.

Are you on a health binge?
thursdays my takeaway day. got to support our take away client.
usually have a hamburger.
And forgot to add had apple as well for lunch.

■■■■■■ celery and carrot pieces with cream cheese…

Not happy…

Large Double Big Mac Meal with extra salt on the fries and a chocolate milkshake as the drink. Also got an apple pie on the side and 3 McChicken patties with sweet and sour sauce.

Surely not

Are you on a health binge? 

coke spider

4 dim sims

hangover gone

Nah dog

char kway teow and a home made veggie springroll. 

Subway’s…

My fav is the Italian Herbs and Cheese bread toasted with chicken fillet AND (wait for it…)

absolutely no salad on it. I tell the staff to drown the inside of the bread with mayo and south-west sauce!! The farkin best!!

And I bet this prick weighs about 60kg too.

He has played a few forum games and that is a pretty accurate assessment.

CBD Bakery across the road from work does an Awesome chicken and salad roll.

Today Im having a cheese, tomatoe and basil toasted sandwich.
Should have brought in last nights dinner though!

Today Im having a cheese, tomatoe and basil toasted sandwich.
Should have brought in last nights dinner though!

I brought in left over chilli con-carne I hope this place is well prepared.

I had the Members' Buffet at the RACV Club.
The soup was Potato & Leek, the roast was pork, that I' m not a big fan of (too long living in Caulfield) so I had some rigatoni with mushrooms, some lamb casserole, 3 party snag rolls, an elegant sufficiency of baked pumpkin and roast potatoes and some beetroot salad.
I won't need dinner.

What is it without the senior's discount?

And did you win the bingo afterwards?

He has played a few forum games and that is a pretty accurate assessment.

Haha thanks for the kind words Scotty, more like 75kgs. Nah, no way I could eat that much, more wishful thinking  ;)

I had the Members' Buffet at the RACV Club.
The soup was Potato & Leek, the roast was pork, that I' m not a big fan of (too long living in Caulfield) so I had some rigatoni with mushrooms, some lamb casserole, 3 party snag rolls, an elegant sufficiency of baked pumpkin and roast potatoes and some beetroot salad.
I won't need dinner.

What is it without the senior's discount?

And did you win the bingo afterwards?

too expensive?

you must be on ration tickets.

if his prick weighs that much i never want to meet him.

impressive blitz member.

Minced meat gozleme at Goz City and a can of Coke Zero.

$12

No seniors’ discount

No bingo