Lunch

I had a potato cake sandwich. Yum haven't had one of those in years.

Very bland lunch today, on the road. Roast vegetable salad. I’m sure it was healthy and low carb etc but I raided the fridge as soon as I got home and found a left over snag from last night. Had that on bread smothered in tomato sauce to get the taste of the salad out of my mouth. Ah the pleasure B-)

FAr

Phở?

Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup.

that broth…

Sushi. She wasn’t working today. Too awkward to walk in and then not buy coffee.

The Coffee’s ■■■■■, btw.

Left over home made pasta

Okra baked in tomato sauce sprinkled with feta.

I have been known to walk in, log on and walk out for coffee in under 5 minutes, although I do work for a faux government department so just rocking up is a bonus.

A reply to: @Vinnie D regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
Roast pork VDR and coffe from the takeaway where the barista chick is insanely cute.

I hope you wore a shirt.

I wore two. She’s that cute.

I’m back from holidays, all I can think about each morning is how early it is acceptable to leave the office for coffee.

I’m having a sandwich right now. Bacon and multigrain bread. I’m 24 and mum still makes my sangas :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is a potato cake sandwich the Reservoir version of a chip bun?

Nothing use to beat a sausage roll in a breadroll.

With sauce on both sides. Yum.

Is a potato cake sandwich the Reservoir version of a chip bun?

Yeah we go BIG in Reservoir.

I didn't eat it outside though in case I got bashed - it was on wholemeal bread.

I'm having a sandwich right now. Bacon and multigrain bread. I'm 24 and mum still makes my sangas :) :) :)

Your mum sounds nice.  :)

I cut a hole out of a slice of bread, popped it on one of those sandwich maker presses and cracked an egg in there.
YUM!

I'm having a sandwich right now. Bacon and multigrain bread. I'm 24 and mum still makes my sangas :) :) :)

Your mum sounds nice. :)

I live at home and am making the most of it. Although I'd do the same if I had kids hihi.

2 dim sims and a pepsi max for lunch.

then for afternoon tea. a small pack of cheezels and maltesers.

Steak Sando at the Wayside. Never fails to impress.

2 dim sims and a pepsi max for lunch.

then for afternoon tea. a small pack of cheezels and maltesers.

Are you on a health binge?