Lunch

I'm post-kale

Currently munching through a Block of top deckĀ  But will get a salad roll to balance it out plus have an apple.

Yesterday I had the leftover sauce from the pulled pork I did in the slow cooker for dinner the night before.
Bunged it in the microwave for a minute and then sopped up the porky goodness with some buttered bread. Magic!

Pork is just fantastic in every form. *love hearts*

Said fark it at uni and decided Im getting a burger from Mr Burger.

I went for a vegetable pastie today and a spinach sausage roll.Ā 

Today I had pork steamed bun, duck steamed bun, lamb ribs, poached fish, some really nice eggs and Thai fried chicken. Also had this delicious juice which was mango, concunut, lime and mint. All delicious.

Today I had pork steamed bun, duck steamed bun, lamb ribs, poached fish, some really nice eggs and Thai fried chicken. Also had this delicious juice which was mango, concunut, lime and mint. All delicious.

Seriously? Do you need two seats when you fly?

Microwaved broccoli. Half a loaf of woolies olive bread.

I donā€™t put in much effort for work lunchesā€¦

Microwaved broccoli. Half a loaf of woolies olive bread.
I don't put in much effort for work lunches...

Why? Not why don't you put in much effort. Why do you eat that!?

Nope. I walked for 2 hours after. I'm still full.

Today I am having a tuna and avocado sandwich

Today is BENTO BOX DAY

Come at me sashimi

Iā€™m having lunch with Mikey today. In Essendon :slight_smile:

Today is BENTO BOX DAY
Come at me sashimi

Gotta love the bento. Have you tried an eel bento? Delicious! Also Japanese mayo is to die for.

I'm having lunch with Mikey today. In Essendon :)

Do you ever visit Adelaide?

Trust me mate Iā€™m over the trips too. One more for Crichton and then Iā€™m staying home until January.

It's fish'n'chips Friday!

Trust me mate I'm over the trips too. One more for Crichton and then I'm staying home until January.

Is it for work or you just like us so much?

Trust me mate I'm over the trips too. One more for Crichton and then I'm staying home until January.

Is it for work or you just like us so much?

All of them have been footy trips except this one which was for JT, who might add is one cool dude.

It's called being a wog.