Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast Ess v Swans review

‪Here is our latest Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast discussing the great win over the Swans. We pretty much say everyone was awesome‬

6 Likes

Now link is working. Hope you like. Easy game to discuss

ITunes link is below

1 Like

“Marty Gleeson, this is for you”. Love it. Hurls, what a man, what a footy player.

2 Likes

Gotta love some redemption

why stop at gleeson.

i finally feel balanced from the courtney demspey play on.

2 Likes

Good point

Good news re the new sponsor!

Really love listening to you guys… agree with so much of your analysis. Especially like the way you discuss David Myers’ role in the team - good on you Scott for taking the time to follow his game so closely.
Wasn’t it great to see Parish playing so well - He is tough, quick and skillful.

Much appreciated. We sometimes like flashy players but there are players that have selfless team roles that are critical for success

1 Like

Still unsure who sponsor is but its huge news. 3M a year will help reduce debt

4 Likes

What I took out of that is that 3M is going to sponsor us for a year…

1 Like

Apparently it’s a lifestyle brand. I don’t know what a lifestyle brand is, but from the looks of it there’s mega $$$ involved.

Cacao Hunters?

4 Likes

lol I like it

Apple

Assuming it will be announced in the next week or so

1 Like

Lindsay Tanner said on SEN this morning that a sponsorship announcement was not coming out “for the foreseeable future”. Would have thought the next week or so would be quite foreseeable…

1 Like

Yes just to clarify assumption was based on media reports rather than any source

By the way thanks for support and listening to show everyone. It never goes un-appreciated trust me

1 Like