Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast with Chip Le Grand

I really wished you hadn’t of posted that. Makes we want to get him into a room all by myself.

What a ■■■■

No wonder the game is in the state it is when flogs like him can get jobs up high in the organisation

I cant bring myself to watch it. For starters Sheehan is a fkn moron. Secondly I would happly remove all of Fitzy teeth now with my fist, however watching that will make sure if I ever actually was to see him I would spot in his eyes first. Stop doing this to yourselves. It’s just fkn lies.

2 Likes

Good listen, thanks for that.

I didn’t know dank had admitted under oath to using cjc and ghr6 or whatever it’s called at the Sharks despite maintaining that they weren’t banned at the time (as assertion I presume is based on his view of the science rather than Wada’s)

Yes, that was interesting, but I understood that the charges against Cronulla were not based on positive tests. Dank did give sworn testimony to the ACC, which ASADA could not use.
Some Cronulla players refused to plead guilty, but rolled over a few years later. In a recent interview, Paul Gallen who maintained his innocence, said more was to come in his projected book.
And, nary a mention of TB4, despite - according to CAS - Dank’s history of use at other clubs before Essendon

1 Like

Bruce fights back.

Dear Scott McNeice

I resent your recent post. In five years I have not made a statement I haven’t been able to substantiate. Unlike you, I am not barracking for both the directors and the aggrieved members.

I have had impeccable sources for all my allegations, including what the players thought of Worsfold at the end of 2016 and 2017. As you would know, the players are required to comment on a number of things at the club, including how they rate the coach. Get off my back and fight to expose the CAS for running a corrupt hearing.

Bruce Francisco

2 Likes

Who the fark is this guy?

Are you asking who is Bruce Francisco?

I imagine it might be Bruce Francis. And this is an assumption on my part. Only by the way he writes. Bruce researches everything. He is very ■■■■. He won’t write anything on hearsay.
He also has as much knowledge on this saga as anyone. And like a dog with a bone, he give it up until he finishes what he started.

Crazy aspect is I gave Bruce a large compliment on his writing on the investigation in my post. His comment that no players liked Woosha at the end of 2016 has nothing to do with the saga. It was a heresay comment with no evidence to backup that the players had negative feelings towards their coach at a specific time period(2016) . I believe that was not the case. I later backed this up with specific comments by Michael Hurley who at that same time decided and spoke of the club going well under new coach that he actually signed a multi million dollar 5 year deal. It would be odd to make such a commitment and dislike the coach so much. Actions speak louder? . I also included a very honest frank comment by Heppell in how good he felt the clubs direction was going with the coach. Before you mention Heppell just saying the company line… he also at a similar time wrote how disappointed and upset he was with the club on how the saga came about… Heppell by nature talks how it is. So to point out the coach as a big positive moving forward I will take as him being honest… especially when he wanted to Captain the side upon returning under this coach . I added in Bellchambers comment on why he returned and his positive thoughts towards the coach.

In 2016 over 85% of suspended players had talks with the coach and players during the year and it was widely reported that their feedback from players allowed to play in 2016 was overwhelmingly positive. In no way do the high profile players suspended come back at such high numbers and length of contracts if they fellt club was headed in the wrong direction in 2016 after the pain club had caused them.

I will leave you with a another new players comments in August 2016. Zach Merrett who at this time after playing with Worsfold in 2016 decided to extend his contract at the club. His thoughts

“The Club is really well placed with John at the helm. We have established a really strong culture, and with the inclusion of the ten boys, we can’t wait to get on with business and train hard over the pre-season”

No hate from me but hey I think I have good sources too and for this one small point(1 out of 100) I don’t believe your source is accurate. Outside of that I have been supportive of your writing on the investigation. By the way you comment I only say things positive of club and directors… maybe hear my recent podcasts. Not sure I am a favourite at club either.

No. I know who bruce is I’ve never heard of scott mcniece and that’s who I was asking about.

Don’t people call him scooter? Did he used to play for us in the VFL? Is this the same bloke?

Wasn’t Scooter McNiece head geek in Halt and Catch Fire.

Bruce’s temper puts me offside with his opinions.

1 Like

@CJohns is Scott McNiece. Does an excellent podcast!

2 Likes

Bruce is a verified tin foil crack pot.

That I don’t see how he helps the cause

2 Likes

That I am. Scooter on twitter also

2 Likes

He certainly needs a new hobby.

I often see him on that fan forum, Bomberblitz.

2 Likes

Nah that’s Ben. Close though.

What cause? One of the few guys who has put some thought into it. Anyway, this conversation has been done to death.

you can put all the thought you want into it but when you carry on like an absolute pork chop no one listens.

has he also of heard of being concise? no one except those invested are gonna read his manifestos.

1 Like

Yes, he needs and editor. Anyway, as I said, we’ve done this conversation to death.