Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

…we have ended the war on beautiful clean coal

You can’t make this shitt up…

Ohhh, it’s beautiful. Well, that changes everything.

Scott Morrison just lost his load …

I had a nice family dinner and then played legos with my daughter. Much better for my stress than watching whatever came out of the Racist in Chief.

2 Likes

But would you have watched if it were Hillary speaking?*

• People might notice that some of my posts are not aimed at them, but at regular ■■■■■■■ morons who inhabit these pages.

I, and all of HC’s acolytes would have gathered in a Pizza parlor with the hidden uranium to watch the speech. Oops, I hath spoken too much…

2 Likes

I can’t stand to look at the prick or the sound of his idiotic voice. seriously, but wanted to know what he said, to see if he got anywhere near Presidential, or if if it would just be a jingoistic USA USA! type rally stump speech riddled with lies and taking credit for Obama era policy for economic recovery success,…( & guess what… :roll_eyes:).

So I froze the picture before it began, hit mute & turned on teletext,… which proved to be the best/only way to take in Trump talk. Worked a treat.

Afterward, Sarah James’ comments echoed my exact thoughts on it.

1 Like

Meanwhile in the real world:

11 PM

But Trump bought all the jobs back to 'Merica which he is making great again. Fake figures from you leftie.

1 Like

In the real world, its the net figure that matters.
Job creation less job losses equals net job gain/loss.

Trump himself spouted it, so yes.

1 Like

None of us are disputing that jobs have been created during Trumps reign. You credit Trump for these jobs.

The thing is the economy was already growing at a decent rate and Trump has had neither the time or political skill to implement any major policies that would have a positive impact on job growth. Maybe late 2018, realistically 2019 is when you START to see the effects of Trump rather than the legacy of Obama.

25 AM

1 Like

Well that’s just reward for enterprise. If you think you’re worth more than 4 cents you should work harder. Get a better haircut, get better parents etc. Show some goddam initiative

3 Likes

Seems legit.
Any chance of him providing some evidence for this claim or is it just the vibe?

Did you read any of his reply to the State of the Union address or did you just troll?

Straddling climate and US Politics. Pentagon to be dismantled after FBI has knackers removed.

3 Likes

First they came for @nackers and I didn’t say anything, because, well, you know, screw that.

3 Likes

The sound of silence.

3 Likes