Malmsbury youth centre inmates escape, steal vehicle after riots

Inmates have escaped from a youth correction facility in Malmsbury and a vehicle has been stolen from the centre northwest of Melbourne.

Police have confirmed they are at the Malmsbury Youth Justice Centre and say other inmates rioted in the facility.

Authorities have urged the public to stay away from the area and to call Crime Stoppers if they see anything, or dial Triple Zero if they are in immediate danger.

More to come.

Stay safe those in the north west.

And some argue about putting these guys in Barwon.

And some argue about putting these guys in Barwon.

SJW’s always argue about this crap while completely ignoring the flow on effects.

There’s always been the occassional spot of trouble there. I remember as a kid they used to ring the cfa bell for the odd absconder and everyone would check if their car was still where it was. In those days it was a pretty relaxed level of ‘security’.

But things have changed. There’s nothing juvenile about some of the inmates now, organised gangs have formed , in contact with outside gangs and you are now getting some pretty serious crims mixed with the old style delinquents…

I agree in principal that the identification of juvenile offenders should not be released however in this instance the protection of the public over-rides the protection of these individuals.

The ridiculous thing is police are warning to keep a lookout and do not approach however the public do not know what they are looking out for…

DHS run juvenile detention, not corrections. They don’t actually have officers inside these prisons, and the DHS workers aren’t allowed to touch them. Hence, that’s why they managed to escape. Therein lies the problem.

Transfer them to Manus Island

This states ■■■■■■

G’day yous guys.

I was in tha jackoozi organising me farken protection racket over the fone when tha boyz said they were organizen a bit of a barny in tha clink. Yeh, so we smashed up the farken gym, tha pool, tha farken movie room, tha 5 star restront an me farken luxery 6 star upartment. No wha I mean?

Anyways yous bastards, I’m now sitten in the bak of a farken recently borrard car, if ya no wha I mean? Yeh, I’m in tha farken bak seat organizen me prostatute ring rite now. Hey, yous don’t wanna buy my little sister do ya? Fark it, I dunno when the farken hell I’m gunna get the time to organize me meth ring. I culd use a farken hit rite now.

Look I gotta go, thers farken sirens in the bakground. Farken oinken pigs. Ya sure ya done yanna buy me lil sister? . Hey wy dont ya look up me mum, she’s still a farken goer runnen me joint, Pink Lips.

Fark yas. Yous ar all farken loozers - Go tha Blue Boys.

My neighbor says she saw the cops nab a few of them one street from us in Ashburton. Plenty of cops, guns drawn, lots of shouting.

My neighbor says she saw the cops grab a few of them a street across for us in Ashburton. Plenty of cops, guns drawn, lots of shouting.

Well that would surely be a big thing in Ashburton. Hardly a crime hub that place.

My neighbor says she saw the cops grab a few of them a street across for us in Ashburton. Plenty of cops, guns drawn, lots of shouting.

Well that would surely be a big thing in Ashburton. Hardly a crime hub that place.

It’s been quiet since Wim left.

Confirmed that they got four of them on Ambon St, Ashburton. Missed all the action while I was down the street.

I went to Ashburton Primary School.
Caught the train from Ashburton station to go to secondary school in Camberwell.
Grew up in Pascoe St, which was then Burwood, but I believe now is Glen Iris.

I went to Ashburton Primary School.
Caught the train from Ashburton station to go to secondary school in Camberwell.

My oldest just finished prep there. My youngest will go there next year. Seems like a really good school.

Their footy team in the 70s/80s was, though.

Bashburton, and their star player was alleged to be the local organiser for the IRA (Provisional wing).

And now the new facility to replace it and Parkville is to be built in Werribee South!

I mean really…what is that going to solve?

And now the new facility to replace it and Parkville is to be built in Werribee South!

Wtf does that even mean?

Parkville is cramped , its design is out of date and and there is little scope for expansion in Royal Park. It is located right next to RMH post operative facilities , which are close to the hospital itself. The Zoo is nearby, as is a public golf course, There has been a lot of resistance to establishing any more facilities in Royal Park.
The aim of relocation may be to orient the juvenile prison to more of a rehabilitation role with vocational training and a more targeted system to limit gang formation.

All the shi te. ends up at Werribee