Man Avoids "Darwin" award

The only thing I know about Sole is that they have no eyes, thanks to Radio KAOS.

1 Like

‘You just don’t expect it to happen to you”

…No. No you wouldn’t.

2 Likes

You really went fishing for that one.

So that’s what they mean by ‘kiss of death’.

Here is an article that explains why you shouldn’t drink and play with guns.

Bad Luck Day – but not for the friend (date unknown, The Age newspaper, Melbourne)

A British man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles after drinking 15 pints of beer has been jailed for five years for possessing an illegal firearm. The man had intended to shoot a friend.

Pastor doesn’t avoid Darwin Award:

Pastor conducting mass baptism, in Ethiopian crocodile infested lake, gets eaten during ceremony.

1 Like

I’m not sure if that means the African Gods do or don’t have a sense of humour…

4 Likes

Al dente after 12 minutes

Where did you get this story anyway? What was the pastor source?

10 Likes

Holy crocodilia Batman

1 Like

Unusual for a priest to suffer a reptile dysfuntion.

14 Likes

I didn’t think even a crocodile would swallow that baptism crap.

2 Likes

There was a similar story that was debunked as a hoax a while ago. Is this a case of life imitating art?

They just interviewed a crocodile on TV and he denied the allegation and threatened to sue the allegator.

7 Likes

This just proves the existence of Offler.

Sounds like a giant crock

2 Likes

Reckon the croc ordered him al dente?

This is a little more realistic than a bloke trying to prove the existence of God by walking through croc infested waters.
And I say a little as I could imagine someone doing both.

Good call by me

From the darwin awards website.
Confirmed True by Darwin
(8 March 2018, New Jersey) A Wanaquer man died in a vehicle fire after he drove around barricade cones and onto live power wires in Franklin Lakes. A good son, Anthony G. was en-route to his father’s house to shovel the driveway.
After the second nor’easter storm in a week, hundreds of thousands were left without power. Utility crews worked overtime to deal with downed trees and electric lines. Traffic snarls and frustrated motorists were everywhere.

Anthony did not want to lose time to a detour! According to police, our winner simply navigated around bright orange traffic cones warning motorists of a hazardous downed wire on Route 208.

Responding to calls, officers arrived at 9AM to find the vehicle fully engulfed in flames. A live power line was sputtering in the roadway near the vehicle. The fire totally gutted the car, and the driver was pronounced dead at the scene. Ironically this Darwin Award winner was employed as a New York City electrician.

Atrocious spelling.

3 Likes