March Day v Bears - round 9 2023

Is Stringer fit enough to play inside mid all game whilst having a defensive as well as offensive impact?

Get well sooner 2MP! We miss ya!

3 Likes

I’m going for my mother’s day massage and eating the chocolates now because tomorrow will be spolied by tonights performance.

A classic @Finding_Nino post about 100 centree clearances to Brisbane may heal our wounds tonight.

1 Like

Reckon the coaching staff will look at that game and find the things that worked and implement them tonight

1 Like

Not while Norf, Hawks and Meth Coast are around.

Wat?

Dishonourable win tonight.

Controversial imprint decision goes out way in the last seconds and Jake Kelly ices the game with a 50m goal from the boundary.

2 Likes

BLAD
B
L
A
D

WIN
I
N

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP

2 Likes

anigif_sub-buzz-31003-1490307221-1

5 Likes

Me too. Its easier to get to the MCG from here than the Gabba. Public transport is crap and there’s no parking.

1 Like

We would so get fined, given Kelly is apparently out injured.

3 Likes

I like it. Great that someone not named in the team ice the game for us too

1 Like

OH BOY HAME. THE BIG O HAS 4!!

2 Likes

Changes since the last time we played them (Parish didn’t play last time either).

OUTS - Wright, Jones, Guelfi, D’Ambrosio, Kelly, Ridley, Laverde, Snelling, Ham (sub)

INS - Menzie, Walla, Weideman, Baldwin, Redman, Setterfield, Davey, Perkins, sub TBA

Not overly terrible but we really lose a lot by having Langford in the backline.

2 Likes

As I said. Dishonourable loss…

1 Like

Ok

What is your read on the general consensus?

And how much closer do you think?

The line is 5 goals 1

I reckon thats generous odds

Time for a few to repay the faith tonight, Menzie, Al Jr and Hind immediately come to mind.

I think 50 points. Would be gutted but not overly surprised if it went to 60/70 points.

1 Like

Charlie could kick 10 tonight

When we played them round 2 last year, we did okay against them considering the team we named. We lost Merrett and Cox with injuries during the last quarter too….and Stewart refused to touch the ball over the line :woman_facepalming:t2::joy: