March Day v Bears - round 9 2023

Murphy cops a whack everytime. But it’s our medical department that needs the overhaul. They are the ones charged with getting things right. And for the last 10 years they have screwed up everything

1 Like

You have that the wrong way around. I can’t recall any controversial decision that has gone our way to win the game for us since Neale Daniher’s goal against FCFC in 1981. There have been PLENTY that have gone against us though.

1 Like

Country Road is gonna get a work out for sure.

And Joe still has the theme from Frozen?

The lions have got no hope against us tonight. Yeah Joe will probably dominate and take 12 contested marks but he will kick 1.6 and 5 on the full. Get a dog up ya lions. Bombers by 13. Stringer 10 centre clearances and 5 goals.

3 Likes

Right, you’re just trolling now… dunno where you live, but this is looking from my front door right now towards the gabba, about 12km away as the crow flies. And Brisbane has had 0.0mm rain today

10 Likes

JOEDAN FOR NUMBER 5!!! OH BABY!!!

1 Like

CAMERON FROM THE PAINT!!! AS GOOD AS YOU WILL SEE!!!

1 Like

Fixed.

5 Likes

NEALE!!! HOW DID HE GET OUT OF THAT??? HE SLICED EM!!! HE DICED EM!!!

3 Likes

I’ll be watching at the pub. No commentary is close to the strongest selling point.

1 Like

Whoever picks him up should tell him there is only one throttle on a motorbike , he’ll spend the rest of the game trying to work out which side it’s on.

8 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

Rich with his 20th rebound from 50 and hes not even playing.

1 Like

We are going to lose tonight, nothing surer. I’m just hoping for no injuries

I’m more worried about what will happen next week

3 Likes

Why be worried we already know the result.

4 Likes

Think of what you think will happen tonight and thats whats happening next week!

4 Likes

I don’t even have to look at the weather for Dreamtime, as you just know it’s going to be raining

Anything under 60 points I’ll be surprised

I’ll be seeing next week LIVE in person though.

3 Likes

These games are where you would see most teams put up a fight when players missing but not Essington