Marketing Funds Waste

It would have cost between 20-30k. Still a lot but people appreciate stuff like this especially on a bye weekend. If it was online or social people would complain of it being too impersonal.

Also hi David

Give every member free hot chips at a game instead of doing this I reckon.

Even packet chips would suffice.

1 Like

They couldā€™ve catered the Bomberblitz BBQ :smiley:

2 Likes

Well I havenā€™t got one, so they must be saving a quid by not acknowledging Neils.
Well either that or they are subtly telling me to fark off and barrack for someone else.

2 Likes

Massive, massive fail.

Mine came with a gold Rolex watch saying ā€œCongratulations Brendon on your 300 gamesā€.

My name isnā€™t Brendon and I havenā€™t played 300 games for anybody, so I dont know WTF that is all about.

7 Likes

True story my mateā€™s mum watched all 3 Matrix movies back to back before realising it was ā€˜Neoā€™ rather than ā€˜Neilā€™

11 Likes

Hi Neil.

Iā€™m never calling you Boot again. Itā€™s Neil only from now on.

Catch you later Neil.

4 Likes

You got one saying ā€˜Dear Steven?ā€™

1 Like

Very good.

1 Like

No postage wasted on mineā€¦it came by private jet with these guys.

16 Likes

I didnā€™t get one either but I donā€™t think itā€™s very subtle. They know who I am, theyā€™re probably hoping I donā€™t re-sign.

Ha, jokes on them.

And KB, I have no idea what this is about. What did you receive anyway?

1 Like

Nah, it was 120k. I know cause I got the job :slight_smile:

j/k

2 Likes

I donā€™t get any mail from the Club in London so theyā€™re saving postage there I suppose. I was going to sign up to Essendon Country Club http://www.essendoncc.co.uk just so I could feel at home

2 Likes

So do I have to change my name to David to get one of these fine pieces of memorabilia?

2 Likes

I legit thought this was about David Evans when I first started reading.

4 Likes

I got one of these with a card and a free members hat! No ā– ā– ā– ā– . I was pretty stoked. I havenā€™t signed up this year yet but always was going to get around to it.

I offered the club some training and match photos to use and encouraged then to send out more fan memorablia and engagement ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā€¦ apologies if i crossed a boundary, i guess its karma?

1 Like

Same