Marriage is totally Gay

There are dic kheads on both sides and if you were fair dinkum you would acknowledge that.

2 Likes

Well why wasn’t it legislated without a campaign. I mean if there is no issues other than the campaign, they could have just got on with it.

Or you’ve moved the goalposts again, how unlike you.

3 Likes

Well your correct on this point.

I can’t stand people that play the victim, have zero tolerance or respect for people that do it. You want to play the victim, well you’re a loser and I’m not wasting my time with you. That’s a general comment on all people in all situations. It’s held me in good stead as 9 times out of 10 people who play the victim offer nothing and are just waste of your time.

I saw some dudes campaigning against killing puppies. However they were kind of d/icks about it, so you know what - I’m now pro puppy killing.

Jesus fkn christ

14 Likes

Pfft animal welfare, for the bleeding heart, inner city, latte sipping leftists.

What’s really important is my freedom of speech. I want to be able to call a dog “a dirty stinking mutt” if I want too. I mean what’s next beastility!

1 Like

Was one of them that maggot who gave a 50m penalty against Mark Johnson for calling his opponent who staged for a free a “weak dog”?

Solid argument.

2 Likes

Who’s playing the victim?
I simply said that people are appalled at the behavior of some SSM activists and are concerned about what that means going forward.

Being disappointed in how people behave is not being a victim. Its actually showing strength by not wanting it to happen.

I’m certain some of you don;t even read what is posted. You just take a look at who the poster is and then post whatever abuse comes into your head.

There are dickheads on every side of any argument. Thats just the reality of human nature.
However in this instance there are clearly more on one side than the other.

Now people can continue to pretend this isn’t an issue and to behave in a wilful manner. That’s fine with me. Just don’t come crying on here if the vote doesn’t go your way in November.

Errr - because they went to the last election on the platform of a plebiscite.
It’s called democracy.

Never fails to amuse me how people still don’t get this.

It’s like we lost the election but we still want our policies.

So I assume this didn’t happen then? https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/lanesainty/rocks-hurled-at-rainbow-house

Not did KRudds godson get beaten up?

Nor did people find signs saying “stop the ■■■■” and accusing same parents of children abuse?

At most both sides are as bad as each other. If you vote no based on how they’ve campaigned you were always voting no and are looking to justify your decision.

5 Likes

Rudds godson was talking smack apparently…

It’s called selling out your “morals” to the right wing of your party because you lack the spine to lead.

This is nothing to do with democracy. Nothing. This is not a political issue and this process is disgusting.

There shouldn’t be a debate at all about this.

6 Likes

How long till he mentions Mulsims again?

1 Like

I know you’re not the sharpest tool in the tool shed but the Coalition is a right wing party.

They went to the last election with the plebiscite as one of their platforms. People voted for it. Hence we are where we are. It really is not that hard to understand.

You seem to have this idea that the Coalition has to have Greens policies. Or hat once elected they have to throw out all their policies and start implementing whatever the loser of the election wants.

1 Like

It’s ■■■■ policy.
Every man and his dog knew what would happen including, obviously, those who introduced it and wanted it to fail.

Explain what gives you the right to decide on this.

Explain why you bother responding to this nuff nuff?

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s Lyle Sheltons, Eric Abetz’s whole thing you know.

Because the government of the day were elected with that as one of their policies.