TESS.

That’s unfair.

3 Likes

NSW more backwards than QLD?? Wow

3 Likes

If the cap fits IT then wear it.

1 Like

Not me. I live in NSW.

Nearly 5 million people want to treat their peers as inferior to them.

Maybe harsh, but definitely fair.

7 Likes

Oops! Too excited to check my own post. :grinning:

2 Likes

This coming from a guy who verbally abused a 19 year old Essendon player as he left a football ground.

Yeah quality posting by you.

People voted no for a wide variety of reasons, and without knowing them you abusing them is pathetic and the very thing people said should not happen.

4 Likes

133-17 seats.
That’s a paddlin’.

7 Likes

NSW has far more country-folk than VIC

Anyway, all the best to the LGBTQi+ groups, equality is theirs.

4 Likes

Not yet. Have to pass legislation that doesn’t enable new discrimination.

I didn’t verbally abuse anyone, but whatever you want to believe then fine.

And if I think anyone who voted NO for whatever reason is a detestable prick, then that is my right. We didn’t need this “survey”, and now it is done then I hope they move on straight away and put it through Parliament. But for nearly 5 million people to hate others breaks my heart about our Nation.

1 Like

Still have to go through parliamentary wankery now. Still plenty of ways for conservative dickheads to drag it out.

I hope Turnbull finally grows a pair and calls them out. If it costs him his job, so be it, he’s probably cooked anyway, but it would be nice to finally see him stand up for something.

1 Like

Is it true that Abbott’s electorate voted 75% yes?

1 Like

It would be better if they didn’t vote for Abbott.

11 Likes

It is a still a congratulatory moment and equality is theirs, it just needs to go through the process. Hopefully it won’t be too difficult.

Yes you did, you posted about it. You abused Francis because he dared smile after an Essendon loss (which he didn’t play in).

And voting no doesn’t equate to hate, that is just your narrow take on it. I know 2 gay men who voted no, do they hate because they voted no?

1 Like

I live 14 kms from the Sydney CBD and my electorate (Barton) coted 43.6% yes, 56.4% no. Might be time to move.

Genuine question, is that a known Muslim area?