Marriage is totally Gay

It is, and we should take a day to celebrate the majority of people being decent on this issue.

Then move straight in to attack mode to pressure the coalition scum to immediately enact the will of the people. Relentless pressure. Every time some troglodyte ■■■■■ out some specious reasoning about “caution” or “protections” they must be loudly and repeatedly put back in their Stone Age box.

1 Like

It does seem that most no electorates were in Western Sydney.

1 Like

Turnbull and Cormann already spruiking amendments.
GET ■■■■■■.
Just change the ■■■■■■■ law.

■■■■■■■ angry now.

Not really - there would be a fair representation but nothing that would tip the scales that much. There are a lot of Greeks in my neighbourhood (Earlwood) and they were pretty strong on the No vote. But I could be wrong, I’m basically going on our local FB page - which I stopped looking at about a month ago - so much hatred!!

If they are orthodox then a no vote would make sense. The Muslim and Christian areas would tend to be no, but not all of them.

Any politician that votes against this, needs to be kicked out of parliament.

You’ve been voted into your position of power based on a democratic system. A democratic process has been put into place to make a decision which they personally don’t agree with. There is no right for any politician to vote against this.

On your way, f*ckwits.

3 Likes

Abetz : “Regret, but respect”

Having just had a read of what is now required, geez I hope they don’t make it drag out.

Abetz is SALTY

Lol Abetz’s in Tassie seat was 69% YES

69! Yes please!

9 Likes

Thank fark.

48.8% of people on the roll voted yes
30.5% voted no
0.2% failed to fill out the oh-so-complex form correctly
20.5% didn’t care enough to vote

(I’m not particularly surprised that the state with Fred Nile etc had a lower vote.)

See page 6 of the file below: fark the Tiggers.

https://marriagesurvey.abs.gov.au/results/files/AMLPS_coding_guidelines.pdf

Perhaps the view ‘we get the politicians we deserve’ is wrong.
In fact, we deserve better politicians.

My seat of Kennedy voted Yes 46.5% & No 53.5%, but our sitting member Bob Katter keeps telling me that there are no gays in our electorate.

Those lesbians I know obviously don’t exist to Bob, they must be the only gays in the village

How close is the result to the polls? Did we spend $100m to confirm exactly what we already knew?

1 Like

LOL it had the 10th highest yes vote!

6 Likes

65.7 yes 34.3 no in my electorate. I am not surprised.

Pretty much.

Yes, but no.
We spent $100m to appease the right wing in the Lib party so they would support Malcolm Turnbull.

1 Like