Mason and Max - gridiron men

Now up 52-10 ….FSU has brought in its backups now to give them a taste of it

Nice to see an interruption of the college football thread with some news about Mason and Max.

IN the thread supposedly devoted to Mason and Max.

4 Likes

Ended up winning 66-13 ……a nice win by FSU…….BIG game coming up in two weeks against Clemson

Here’s one for “Bonehead of the Year” Award

Mel Tucker, the 3rd highest paid coach in College Football, last year signed a 10 year $US95 million contract busted for whacking off in a Zoom Call with a Rape Survivor

Wednesday are named as such as the cricket team would only let them play on the field on Wednesdays.

West Bromwich is a place. Albion is an old name for England.

Don’t k no ow the others

1 Like

I suspect they may have had a few thistles in Inverness. Which is in the country formerly known as Caledonia.

Noles look the best we have since Jimbo Fisher jumped ship. I’d hope we can beat Clemson and the ‘canes who are looking handy, which puts us right up there.

2 Likes

Agree. I’m so happy with Coach Norvell and the hard work that has been put in across the whole program. We may not win it this year but by gosh we’ve improved. I’m in the US week of 17 September but I miss the Clemson game by a few days. Go Noles !!

1 Like

Their feeder team is Sheffield Tuesday Afternoon

3 Likes

I managed to get to Doak for a game in 2015, was an awesome experience and Tallahassee is a pretty cool little town. They go bonkers the Friday night before a game.

1 Like

FSU wins 31-24 against Clemson away in OT……first time in 8 years……sensational win in Death Valley with FSU down two starters and QB Jordan Travis playing hurt. I’m so stoked……after years of misery ….the win has paved the way now for FSU to win the ACC and potentially a college football playoff spot! @Four_Flags

Remember the names Keon Coleman and Jordan Travis come NFL draft time

3 Likes

How is Rudy playing?

Max with an awesome trick play

https://x.com/ChoateMason/status/1705752378044031132?t=0pXMSN-laT3JW2zTJGbmVg&s=09

9 Likes

Nice block by the ref!

Mason Fletcher 4 punts, 3 inside 20, averaging 48.3 yards in Cinci’s loss.
Max Fletcher 1 punt, 53 yards, inside 20 & 1 rush of 8 yards in Arkansas loss.

3 Likes

Those are good stats.

1 Like

This video appeared in my YouTube today…I clicked…ended up being pretty engaging for me (as someone who doesn’t watch the NFL):

9 Likes

https://x.com/choatemason/status/1706389843444367867?s=46

3 Likes

Living in Arkansas would be mentally taxing for anyone, I’d think.

2 Likes

It was for Bill and Hill.