Mason Cox

Just when you thought the 'big Cox' jokes were soon to be retired. Along comes Mason Cox. This guy could actually become something. 211cm and can move. You just knew Collingwood would get him. Worth a punt i reckon. A far better gamble than some of our later draft picks in the last few years imo.

May one day be as good as Pyke. One day

My tip is he will never play an AFL game.

He looks that uncoordinated it isn’t funny.

Will be a bust.

The biggest “Meh” moment of the year so far.

Emma wrote an article about him a couple of weeks back.

Should be on the Age site for those who want more info.

Port pulled out of thr race recently, Richmond and Collingwood still having a look.

Port have had him at training for months and were not interested in keeping him on despite their poor ruck stocks. Cant see him getting a game ever at Collingwood

Heard him being discussed on SEN. He can run 20 metres in under 3 seconds and has the highest running leap ever recorded by AFL testers. 5 clubs were into him. He sounds like an amazing athlete.

Remember that big ranga yank Collingwood got 4-5 years ago?

Could jump this, and run that. 4 years in he was about 7th in line for a gig and they were playing Dawes in the ruck sometimes.

Ah, good times.

Heard him being discussed on SEN. He can run 20 metres in under 3 seconds and has the highest running leap ever recorded by AFL testers. 5 clubs were into him. He sounds like an amazing athlete.

Remember that big ranga yank Collingwood got 4-5 years ago?

Could jump this, and run that. 4 years in he was about 7th in line for a gig and they were playing Dawes in the ruck sometimes.

Ah, good times.

Seamus McNamara. Golden times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYCOZ4O0Eh4

infinitesimally small â– â– â– â– â–  given

1 Like

4 years in and doing nothing? I know a few on our list like that. Taken high in the draft some of them, but of course they’ll come good eventually. Or not.

Just signed a 3 year extension with the Pies

Wish he was at EFC just so could use the hashtag #CoxBackIn

1 Like

3 years?
Really?
I would say “well he’s better than Mayne” but I’m really not sure he is.

29 marks, 10 goals for his 9 games this year.
Huh.

reasonably sure I could get a contract down there

2 Likes

Ironically, not much is black n white down there when it comes to recruiting.

Maybe their jumpers should be foggy grey?

Taller than Mayne at least

3 years! Wow this is entertaining

Ugh. Why does he have to farking play for that club.

You know how farking badly I wanted to see one of my own succeed at this game… well…

1 Like

lol

Ouch.