Match day - ANZAC Day 2023

who changed the title of the cooking thread?

10 Likes

Dear Essendon Football Club,
MAKE.
ME.
■■■.

17 Likes

Just heading up to the Sunny Coast after a 3 night comedy cruise….hope the laughter continues this arvo.
Dawn service on the ship :heavy_check_mark:
Go Bombers!!

4 Likes

Game day

The sun is shining

The excitement builds

1 Like

Carn you ■■■■■■■ bombers.

WE’RE GONNA

GUMB?!

1 Like

Have to bring the heat, slow them down and force them to kick down the line. They may be missing some talls but their ball movement is the best in the business and that is all still intact.
They do like to run forward of the ball, making them susceptible on the turnover. We need our half backs, Redman, Ridley and McGrath, to be brave and attack the contest/intercept. It may cost us a few goals but it is how you beat them.

2 Likes

Sit tight. be confident.
At this rate l will be out of likes before the game even begins!

7 Likes

They have some serious quality on the field - Sidebum, Elliot, Daicos X 2, DeGoey, Pendles etc… BUT… so do we…!! Parish, McGrath, Stringer, Shiel, Draper…If Draper & Phillips can dominate rucks and kick another 5 between them then we are a HUUUUGE chance…!! I’m backing big Draper for the Anzac day medal.

I expect Draper and Phillips to dominate, but l do not expect another 5 goals between them, even without those goals we are a huge chance.

2 Likes

Well, the Saints game wasn’t that great. The first quarter anyway.

1 Like

Take out the first 10 minutes and last 5, and we were more than good enough versus the Saints.
It seemed our back 6 was disorganised without Zerk in that first quarter.

Get a big dog up ya collingwood
Ya farken deserve it
Fark you all

23 Likes

Hawks wings clipped
Blues Beaten
Swans Smashed
Tigers Mauled

If we get up and Pies lose, its been a good weekend of footy.

10 Likes

Getting ready for the Pullman function now, then the walk to the G

Get up boys!

And Pies get a dog up ya!!

1 Like

Every time Daicos goes near the ball, someone has to hit his body.
Not sure he loves the physical stuff, pressure on his body and disposal, might get into his head.

1 Like

Slow morning so far down on the Apple isle, tried to get young Sugar out for a fish but with a bitter wind rolling up the Derwent he wasn’t keen, I decided to go back to bed, red blitz and tweet about Tucker Carlson getting the ■■■■.

4 Likes

Dog up ya pies

Chickens ribs are a thing? How much meat is there?

Also

Go bombers

2 Likes