Match day Rd 21 Against The dirty dogs from the west

3 Likes

I don’t think his disposal is nearly as bad as most people make out.

1 Like

Draper has been getting his hand to everything. He sometimes puts it right down the throat of the opposition but he’s winning every hit out.

1 Like

Need to keep the midfield pressure up to give the backs a chance

That was a lot better qtr. They did well to get back into it. Even though we didn’t control the game on our terms we really improved our pressure back on to Footscray and they had a lot less easy possession. As a result things started to go more our way. Our tall forwards did a great job. 2MP has been a solid addition to the forward line. We should lock him in and let his confidence grow.

Big challenge in the 2nd half given Footscray are amongst the top sides and they’ll be loathed to drop this match. Lots of testing and learnings coming up for Essendon.

I’ll get Schomo if we make finals

1 Like

Great that he slotted that goal too. Get over his yips.

1 Like

grow some and get his bum tattooed on your face

4 Likes

Bulldogs poor kicking at goal is keeping us in this. We need to tighten up the backline, they’ve had far too many easy entries. Good effort by the boys so far however our dreaded 3rd Quarter is coming up. We can’t let them kick a string of unanswered goals or it will be game over.

Waterman is making Ugle-Hagan look vaguely partially OK.

Brace yourselves Blitzers.
We may not be able to take this game out but reckon we should be happy so far. If we can keep this up it will be a huge :heavy_check_mark:
Go Bombers.

6 Likes

Bookmarked!!! I trust the misspelling isn’t deliberate?

We have to fight tooth and nail in this 3rd quarter….we need to place doubt in those dogs heads at start of 4th….this will be an interesting viewing.

2 Likes

Cuts

1 Like

Cox looks a lot better this week.

Lol nah

EFA.

3 Likes

Amazing what happens when the bottom end players are playing their role well.

2 Likes

Right on cue. Have a lie down son.

4 Likes

two former GWS boys need to lift as Parish is being tagged.

Our coaches know this now and so should the players