Match day Rd 21 Against The dirty dogs from the west

Holding my breath still… hope we can keep it up & more

Having a crack. All I can ask for.

7 Likes

A really good quarter of footy. We made the most of our chances, as they said, we didn’t dominate the midfield all of a sudden, we broke even or at be slightly shaded them, but once we got it inside 50, we were efficient. 2MP could have a big day out. This is his chance against undersized and/or inexperienced defenders to kick 5-6 and get us a win.

2 Likes

same ■■■■ every year of leaving johansen without a man for the whole game and he kills us

jesus ya know it was a good/lucky/ poor from dogs half when brereton is saying well done essendon for staying in the match.

One day our elites and worker bees will fire in the same game.

1 Like

I hope this is the day 2MP arrives.

1 Like

We lifted our contested game in that QTR and needed to allowing way too much space for dogs to play their handball and space game

We just need to be more aware they are switching the ball Alot because they love playing in space and their damaging kicks will hurt us if we allow them that space.

Like the effort. I don’t think we’ll hold on, but as long as we don’t let them pile on the goals I’ll be happy.

The third quarter will be a big challenge. We usually come out drunk after half-time

1 Like

Image if we had pidge as well

English can go straight to bed tonight as Draper has given him a bath.

8 Likes

you know we are playing well when even dermie has to admit

plenty of weeks we have sashed teams for inside 50 and been behind but when its on the other foot is unbelievable lol

saints showed yesterday ACCURACY is a key stat if we did what saints did we beat the swans

1 Like

Hope we can keep going but I’m dreading the second half Essendon teasing again

1 Like

I love Clarke as a ball winner.

Always gives 100%

6 Likes

Forward line has looked immensely better the last two weeks without Hooker. Not a dig at Chook, just an observation.

Time to manage expectations.
They looked like they were gonna cut us up and win by ten goals plus.
Getting screwed over in the last ten minutes is a good result.

3 Likes

Just a whistle free game and allow us to play them fairly is all I ask for.

Just want to see where we’re at.

1 Like

Getting your tattooist sorted @scotty21 ?

4 Likes

Kids are playing fortnite, I’m in the shed watching and drinking beer. It’s not all bad

1 Like

What? He’s playing forward and has 4 touches…