Match day Rd 21 Against The dirty dogs from the west

If you were going to do it, I’d stick him on Macrae. He is tearing us apart and they can’t just plonk him forward.

Slow and safe. He’s never going to be damaging with the ball though. But not everybody has to be.

Clarke on the Bont second QTR well there you go

2 Likes

Not seeing it.
Wasted pick.
Sack Dodoro.

1 Like

Fark honourable losses.

Time to win one of these.

11 Likes

Need to absorb

No chance they would have that mindset against the best team in the league. If anything, it’s probably them who have taken us lightly.

We couldn’t have asked for a better half against this mob than that one.

I still think we will be up against it to get the points but I reckon we are banishing some mental demons here.

Proving we can go toe to toe against a nemesis side at their favourite venue.

Been very solid after a very dicey start to the match.

1 Like

Snelling on Daniel it’s amazing the little flog ■■■■■ the bed when he has someone on him

1 Like

Cutler been terrific

2 Likes

Agree and just pleasing the commentators and people at home with great footy to watch

Not just ruck work - efforts in general play have been important

imagine being told to cheer up by Ant

oof

1 Like

Took English out of the ruck, sent him forward. Did some damage down there instead.

Nope pretty happy right now just praying we don’t get blown away in the second half do that and I’ll be pretty happy

Been a while since we’ve had 2 true tall focal points up forward and on top. Totally lifts the team. Now it’s all about belief this half. We’re good enough when we get hold of the pill and play our game.

1 Like

We’re in front.

Time to whinge and whine!

1 Like

I actually like Cutler back up to kick the ball in from the goal square, has a damaging kick.

Yep, really need to make them pay for missing easy shots.

1 Like

How lovely is it when 2MP is shooting for goal. I’ll mozz him now but his kicking is just superb.

3 Likes