Match day thread - Adelaide (R18 of 2019)

When did we last win 4 in a row? :thinking:

I dont think a side has torched us more consistently than the crows.

There has been some shockers. The above game i mentioned, the 09 final, hirds sacking, Nick Gill.

3 Likes

Nervous, but hopeful! We have shown that we won’t give up in recent games- hope we can bring this intensity. Good luck to Snelling on his debut- hope he plays like Dev.

2 Likes

For some reason I’m not nervous or concerned tonight.
We’ve turned the corner and are going to beat the Crows by exposing them with pace.
Think of the Port Adelaide Vs Adelaide match in Round 16. Now, imagine we are the POWER. Now imagine that scoreline of 57 points, minus off about 30 and there you have it. Dons by 27.

If Demons can get within 2 points with their rubbish list we are gonna flog these clowns.

Silence that damn SA crowd.

3 Likes

In 2013 they had 2 runs of 6 wins. Hirdy was doing a very good job… (sigh)

5 Likes

Oh ■■■■ aye. It’s been a while.

3 Likes

And where or on what astroplane can I witness this fantasy?

1 Like

I want to hear you say Veni vidi vinci. Or roughly translated in to English, We came, we saw, we kicked the crows ■■■■

1 Like

First goal… Tori Snelling. Go you good thing.

1 Like

ITS TIME

5 Likes

On this one. I have confidence that we can win this game. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong but we can do this.

1 Like

Hope you’re right mate. Of course I do.

1 Like

Thank you George Michael for the OP

In the context of today’s game, a good amount is anything <1 point.

Taken us to win 1-39, Snell to kick 1st goal and Hepps to have most disposals. $2 for a $1869 return if it was to get up.

Go Dons, Go Snello and go Dois.

9 Likes

We are going to lose by 79 points and it will extinguish or finals hopes. Mckernan will have his worst game ever, hooker will play forward and do nothing, and snelling will look like an absolute spud.

So as usual, you’re feeling good about things, Gregor?

5 Likes

Friday Night Game

Essendon playing Interstate

Match day thread going bonkers with even more traffic than usual

it’s the perfect storm!

3 Likes

Why the long face?

5 Likes