Match day thread - Adelaide (R18 of 2019)

Dream outcome is to win by at least 40 points and have Port somehow beat Richmond and Collingwood beat GWS and we could be 5th at the end of the weekend :open_mouth:

Oh and preferably for North to beat the Lions so we’re only 1 game behind them :stuck_out_tongue:

No late changes.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yep Aaron Spelling film and television producer and horse breeder.

1 Like

Has the makings of many of us thinking we’re “no hope” pre-game… game starts and then mood shifts towards the “wow, we actually might” when we look OK… play well yet lose narrowly and us all disappointed despite the fact we thought we were no chance in the first place.

Does that make sense? Probably not.

5 Likes

I’m on the train in from port Adelaide. Resplendent in Speed kills jumper and eighties era scarf.

The death stares are gratifying.

16 Likes

Someone ask David J Richardson how are the hot chips at Adelaide Oval.

1 Like

Said the same thing to my wife earlier.
Bit of we’re up by a few goals either late in the second or early in the third i’ll be shutting myself we’ll get rolled over.

i’m off to get beer, should be fun.

1 Like

50 meter arch between the ■■■■■■■

blitzers just as the game starts…

7 Likes

I actually don’t understand why people want to post in the match day thread once the game starts. I’d rather just watch the game

6 Likes

Having watched many of our games, I’d rather shitpost.

8 Likes

Tracking ithe game from China today, I hope Blitzers can post frequent scores.

Who is this squid on Fox Footy?

They need to be statistically significant shitposts, though.

1 Like

Odd coincidence… I met someone named ‘Tori Nelling’ today.

Did theDJR see a team sheet with snelling and harts and think it was the VFL team playing tonight in adelaide?
If you see him at the ground don’t tell him as his nimble fingers might light up this thread.

■■■■ Tex Walker

3 Likes

Hartley busy taking torpedo shots at goal.

9 Likes