Match Day Thread- Essendon v.s GWS

lol

In all seriousness, he is chasing hard and working hard, just isn’t getting to the ball much.

4 Likes

Agree. The bloke has limited agility, if he makes it, and I’m far from sold, it’s certainly not in the midfield

GWS threw the suitcase at us. Pressure lifted a heap from Q1

No Zerrett brainfart and we probably win the quarter 4-1… we were OK for the first 10? mins or so, they outworked us in the middle, then we got back at them.

1 Like

Yeah, … a fkn laugh riot … :roll_eyes:

It’s not VFL

6 Likes

He had just chased three players on his won because his team mates were no where to be seen. He was a little buggered after that and the 1/4 was almost over.

I am here at spotless and the air is very Misty have they mentioned it on TV ? Very poor visibility out there

TIPPA ahead of 7 players on Dreamteam, and only just behind LAV and his 9 disposals… you can prove anything.

Happy with first half, bring same effortbsecond half.
Langford looks alright.

Sure Merrett telegraphed the handpass but that is because McKenna always wants the handball back and Shaw was smart enough to see it coming. I’m more interested in why every time we turn it over, Patton and Cameron are 15m in the clear. The down the ground shot of that turnover showed Hooker having a little nap 15m away from Cameron. Why? It isn’t a zone at that point. If the ball comes back in, be with him. It’s happened all game.

I can see it.

And I’m kinda the opposite on Guelf too. He can certainly be amongst it…

Intercept by Shaw cost us big time

1 Like

yup

@Reboot is clearly at spotless with that kinda haze

7 Likes

Yup. Understands his role pretty well.

They handled the slippery conditions much better than we did. We have double grabbed all night. Not sure why we are and they aren’t.

1 Like

You can’t really call this interstate, more like a neutral stadium.

Dat be fog.

Yeah, we can see it. Also has the ball and ground very slippery.

they also identified at 1/4 time that their disposal wasn’t good for the conditions so they reset and changed how they did it. We didn’t adjust to their new play as well as we should have.

oh dear…Basil, get over it dude, just get over it