Match day thread v Arrogance

At the ground and the Geelong ground announcers running there mouth about winning by “140 points” to take back adelaides spot in the top 4.

Then signed off encouraging the geelong fans to get behind the boys as they “try to get as many percentage points as possible”

We’re rubbish but show abit of respect you arrogant, figjam of a club.

HAVE A FEW BEVVIES

At the ground and the Geelong ground announcers running there mouth about winning by "140 points" to take back adelaides spot in the top 4.

Then signed off encouraging the geelong fans to get behind the boys as they “try to get as many percentage points as possible”

■■■■■■■ arseholes!

Without Dank they would be at about 53 years without a flag.

I hate those smug ■■■■■.

They think they have a right to win every single game they play…they are as arrogant as they come

Don’t make it easy for them pls
Farking sick of this lot walking over us every time

According to Ch 7 we aren’t playing today. Only Dangerfield is.

Francis forward or back, place your bets

Let’s see what Dangerfield is capable of without a tag.

I want to see a flood of biblical proportions to deny these carnts a percentage boost.

At the ground and the Geelong ground announcers running there mouth about winning by "140 points" to take back adelaides spot in the top 4.

Jesus, relax. when were back on top, we should do the very same, if not worse.

Boo Hoo, when we we are not a laughing stock people will stop laughing.
Should act as a motivator.

I want to see a flood of biblical proportions to deny these carnts a percentage boost.

Build an ark and they will come…defenders that is.

Jesus, relax. when were back on top, we should do the very same, if not worse.

It’s one thing for Blitz to slag the team off, quite another for opposition teams. A pox on theirhouse.

JMerrett busy early.

OH ■■■■ OFF TAKE THE ■■■■■■■ SHOT TIPPA DON’T PUT IT OUT ON A STUPID ■■■■■■■ ANGLE ■■■■ ME DEAD

Intercept mark count: 1

walk on cooney just ■■■■■■■ walk on

Cooney just casually passes it to a Geelong player under no pressure

Intercept mark count