Match day thread v Arrogance

How about we just accept that we're generally cr@p, ... take that as a given, then just mention when we aren't??

#savethepixels

we’re so ■■■■ we’re gonna make the 8 next year.

Good kick Cooney

FFS we spend 5 mins kicking the ball east and west and backwards and forwards in our backline. Finally somebody kicks it long and Luey takes a good mark in our half BUT then kicks it backwards to our HB.

Jackson was solid early.

No Fanta no goals. Should have had one or two.

7th goalless quarter for the season…so far. Breaking all records. This year needs a huge asterisk next to our name.

Why is it every time I watch us we are ■■■■■■■ ■■■■? Or are we just rubbish and people here overrate us? That was literally the first shot I have seen Lav take all season and he ■■■■■■■ missed it!!!

This feels like every other game at Eithad that we’ve played against Geelong. Feels like they have an extra 10 men on the field.

How about we just accept that we're generally cr@p, ... take that as a given, then just mention when we aren't??

#savethepixels

Merretts are doing well.

Gleeson doing well also apart from the one poor kick late in that quarter.

I tell you what.

For a bloke who is such a massive kick of the ball, Hartley is totally ■■■■■ with the ball in hand.

He can’t hit anything.

14 seconds left in the quarter with a free kick on the wing, he could easily roost it deep into our 50 for a last chance goal and instead he kicks it 40 metres backwards.

For fark sake.

Wake up man.

You should never go full Richmond

5 shots at goal, 0.3 result. Sums us up.

j merest and Gleeson good apart from a couple of turnovers. I hope we slug it out with them. restricting their percentage is a win for me.

If we manage to keep this under 70 it’ll be the best performance of the season. Goddard done, a half fit Dempsey, Zaka basically useless, Grimley hasn’t even touched the ball yet…fck.

joe daniher seen laughing and smiling while interacting with an umpire after the siren
big attitude problem has joe.
delist.

Not playing that bad but needed to nail 1 or 2 of those goals. Tippa started the rot by passing to Jerrett on a far worse angle. Should of backed himself in

Same old crap! Dominate the play but the useless forwards can't score, opposition go up the other end and bury it.

geez mate, i dunno how you interpret dominate but we got our ■■■■ fed to us that quarter.

Both Merretts good early.
No half forward line to kick to due to our flooding back.

j merest and Gleeson good apart from a couple of turnovers. I hope we slug it out with them. restricting their percentage is a win for me.

If we are going to lose then why not lose trying to play an attacking game. Rather than this switching play around the back line rubbish

Why is it every time I watch us we are ■■■■■■■ ■■■■? Or are we just rubbish and people here overrate us? That was literally the first shot I have seen Lav take all season and he ■■■■■■■ missed it!!!!

Umm… News flash. We are not up to it.