Match Day Thread vs Bin Chickens

We’re not gonna win, we’re fkn SH-T.

2 Likes

ITS TIME

2 Likes

Are you a witch? As soon as I read that I sneezed four times in a row.

1 Like

2 Likes

What’s got me worried about this game is the Pies and Cats beat us by shutting down space. The SCG does that without much effort from the swans.

1 Like

Imagine what it would be like rocking up to a game and feeling confident of victory and trusting your team to perform well? No matter how good or ■■■■ the opponent is…

I was still a teenager in 2001!

1 Like

We’ve won no games in Sydney for ten years.

And people aren’t allowed to be apprehensive because, why?

10 Likes

Farking cokheads spreading fake rumours about players withdrawing.

For that I hope we smash them by 60 points.

1 Like

My favourite socks weren’t in my sock drawer this morning.
For that I hope we beat them by fifteen goals.

2 Likes

You have to admit that it would have been funny to see this place, if Myers was named captain for tonight. And that’s me saying that.

1 Like

I turned 30 and in my prime, now just a shadow of my former self, think I am aligned with the club.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder.

[Goes off to change into the Bomber socks. Now we’re gonna win.]

2 Likes

Because statistics are merely a record of the past, not a predictor of the future.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The old gamblers fallacy, ehh.

1 Like

The reminder to change into your favourite new not-at-all-stolen socks?

1 Like

In the tradition of Kent Kingsley. The pelican to tear us a new one tonight will be: Jackson Thurlow.

Mark him down for 5 goals.

The SCG is almost identical to the Gabba and Metricon. MCG is only 3 metres longer than SCG from the centre to the goal line, that’s about 2 paces at speed.

My formula: 43 points (previous winning margin) + 18 points (Swans decline over the past 12 months) - 1 point (5 day break). Even 10 goal win. Go Bombers!

1 Like

These are the exact games good teams don’t lose.

1 Like

Yep. I’ve potted Bellcho for being soft on more than a few occasions, but he looked deadset banged up last weekend.

Good effort by the big fella.