Match day thread vs Port -- like, totally don’t boo Ryder

but yeah he wasn’t good today…lol

1 Like

Both will be back next year

the worst part is he still couldn’t even hit the target, either a port or essendon player.

1 Like

Would you give him a contract next year?

No. some people may have.
A lot knew we weren’t playing well, just grunted through for a win with some brilliance from some of our forwards.
The players knew it too.

1 Like

kill this thread pls.

Too reasonable mate - you’re supposed to kick your team when it’s down

well and truly would, yes

Is that our biggest loss at ColonialTelstraEtihadMarvelDocklands since 2016?

It literally looked like we couldn’t GAF today.

2 Likes

Thank Christ you’re not in control then. He is village.

I could name 10 players who should be shown the door before Snelling …

6 Likes

the worst part is, as you say the players seemed ■■■■■■ after last week for playing poorly, yet they came out and played the exact same way with the same exact intent, and now got shown up.

lol another troll, well done

That was complete and utter garbage. So disappointed.

I think Woosha is probably a good coach, but i am beginning to think he doesn’t inspire passion amongst the players. ‘Its all about the process’ he will say, and not even look unhappy. Players will just say ‘oh well’, we had a bad week, think about it for 5 mins, and move on to the next week.

Well I want the players to know it ■■■■■■ hurts when you put in a crap performance like that. Lets face it, we may sneak into the finals, but we will be belted without an attitude change from the top down. Could you ever imagine Sheedy putting up with that?

Ha hahaha he take your spot on the list mate?
■■■■ me. At least he gave a ■■■■ today

1 Like

WE HAD THE FLU YOU ■■■■■■■

1 Like

We are a long, long, way from a top four team.

So could I. Doesn’t mean he’s worthy of retaining himself and that Mosquito and Ham aren’t better options

Peak blitz. Bloke has been one of our best today, but shouldn’t be offered a contract for next season. :thinking: