Match Review: Essendon monsters St Kilda

we made it!

3 Likes

We need to start a thread for ridiculous blitz ads.

14 Likes

They’re alright.

I mean, not many teams play two grand finals in a year and don’t win either, so there’s those lulz.

I also admire their community work, giving down on their luck, wrong place /wrong time, “it wasn’t really rape cos she was too drunk to say no” types a second chance. And third chance. Really speaks to their character.

Then there’s the photos of nick Riewoldt with his DONGA in some kind of tube, taken by one of his teammates and kept on a computer in a folder with dozens of similar images. That’s some weird freakin spank bank, but boys will be boys I guess. So what if they take photos of each other’s dicks and share them around. Team bonding. Im sure most clubs have a folder full of prongshots that the players have taken of each other.

They set fire to a dwarf.

Then they refused to reimburse him for his clothes. In writing. Now that’s commercial acumen, my friends. Wise to not fritter away all the profits from DVD sales of “The Streak”.

Molly Meldrum is their most famous supporter. No doubt he has access to the cocksnap folder. “Wake up Jeff!”

The last and only time they won a flag was the same year Australia adopted decimal currency (nobody fucking remembers that either) and in the only photos of st kilda players with the premiership cup they are wearing Collingwood jumpers.

They were founded in 1873 (144 years ago). If these trends continue, (that is to say, winning a premiership in 0.7% of all seasons on which they participate) then St Kilda will have won as many premierships as Essendon in the year 4177. Provided of course that we don’t win another one for the next 2,160 years.

I’m not going to joke about the schoolgirl stuff, but yeah. That was St Kilda.

I love 'em.

75 Likes

Closet crows fan?

MODS.

I’m in.

(Inb4 cool your jets mods lover).

1 Like

Hahaha That is gold

So impressive.

This team know how to fkg bury teams on their day, cannot wait for it all to click between the ears over a season because winning big on their day is becoming a bit of a trademark. Not many teams are doing that.

There’s a decent mix of talent and depth, when they become mentally tough, that’s when they’ll be a chance to win flag 17. Shame cos there’s a lot of pretenders and wannabes around this year, lots of doer, blue collar ■■■■ clogging up the league who sometimes find ways to win when they shouldn’t. Become mentally tough and we win a flag because that’s basically what separates quite a few teams.

Joe by like:

6 Likes

“Nah, we can just share a tube”.

4 Likes

Not enough DING DONG love in here for my liking.

This guy has single handedly turned our midfield around and is having an impact around the ground and most importantly, up forward.

Great to see him back to his best football!

19 Likes

Agreed, and you can only beat who you’re up against, but…

Quentin could have beaten Hickey in the ruck tonight.

8 Likes

My favourite part tonight was…that Matthew Nichols wasn’t a complete and utter carnt for once against us.

Umpiring was actually decent tonight…WTF?

8 Likes

Nope.

Signs and wonders.

Wonder if Carlisle sooked it up about going forward…

10 Likes

This club is ■■■■■■ … (great)

I like that Carlisle had to go forward to avoid more Joe murder

13 Likes

THIS CLUBS ■■■■■■.

Love how big ■■■■ joe clunked on carlol.

3 Likes

Twice.