Match review for Win 2

free kick:
19 Suns
9 Dons

Oh yeah not at all lopsided

Just in time for Hurls to see.

Gonna get a bottle of vodka and watch it again

Happy days. For that side, who was 10x down on talent than what gold coast offered today, says something about them blokes. Pure heart and effort.

Enjoy it you lot. Fark i love this club

Massive respect to Hartley, bloke has courage in spades.

Well. That was rather enjoyable.

Michael Hurley, I dare you not sign!

It's even better when you know the maggots were trying their hardest to get GC up in the last ten minutes.

And all the third quarter

Wow. My god that feels good. Some of the run through the middle, the pace and dare they used was fantastic to watch.

As for Hartley, that’s just awesome. His nose was absolutely shattered and he still threw himself around like a man possessed. Can’t wait to see him next year with the suspended guys back.

Amazing how many wins we could have had if only we had kicked a little straighter like we did today.

Exactly, at some stage we were gonna have to start kicking them, and have the opposition miss them.

It was just pure law of averages.

Happy days. For that side, who was 10x down on talent than what gold coast offered today, says something about them blokes. Pure heart and effort.

Not bad for a declared “worst ever essendon side”, lol.

Enjoy the vodka, wob.

AFL video:

Were Dons lucky to dodge deliberate call? (in the last)

They obviously felt we were given the game instead of noticing the free kick count.

Dea played like there was no tomorrow. Great game

Stokes contribution in that last quarter was telling.

You mean Stokes’ lazy OOB with about 3mins left?
Can we say that’s his “farewell thanks for your help this year” game

Huge turn around from last time we played them

That was delightful. Some day soon Zerrett’s going to start getting the level of praise he deserves outside of Essendon, absolute machine. Long showed some good signs, McKenna is turning into a genuine AFL player.

Oh, and nothing surer in the world than Zaka getting tagged next week.

Long to Daniher goal.

The past meets the future.

Amazing how many wins we could have had if only we had kicked a little straighter like we did today.

Exactly, at some stage we were gonna have to start kicking them, and have the opposition miss them.

It was just pure law of averages.

Hopefully every game next year to even things up, including free kicks in our forward 50.

Going to be hard to give votes for this one, not many who you couldn’t mount a case for.

Outstanding team win.

It's even better when you know the maggots were trying their hardest to get GC up in the last ten minutes.

Last ten? Try last half.

Just before bird kicked his goal in the last Jack Martin got caught in the goal square trying to take on 2 tackles and blatantly let it go, absolutely brazen cheating by the ump if I’ve ever seen it

Not bad for a declared “worst ever essendon side”, lol.

Enjoy the vodka, wob.

In all seriousness, that was the worst side we’ve put on the park this year

Refer to my comments about the effort and heart. Them blokes were unbelievable today

Cheers mate