Match Review Thread : GMHBA - Geelong Maul Hopeless Bombers Again

Groundhog day as usual against this mob. It’s just embarrassing and sad at this point how they just toy with us and take the absolute ■■■■ out of us.

What a great way to celebrate our captains 200th, when will it ■■■■■■■ end?

14 Likes

We will scrape into finals, but we don’t belong there.

The list is miles away.

8 Likes

32 scoring shots to 10.

2 Likes

Looked like men against boys. Out worked, out muscled, out played all accross the ground

13 Likes

We’ve improved this year but still miles away from the type of footy that will stand up in prelim finals. The list is too small all over the ground.

P.S. sack Dodo

17 Likes

KELLY CHUMMY WITH DANGERFIELD DROP KELLY STAT

1 Like

First proper rinsing of the season.

Over as soon as Miers slipped out of a weak Redman tackle and kicked the first

14 Likes

Never gonna happen.

At least half that side tonight are simply not good enough to be of any use in helping Essendon win a final.

How many more games do we win for the year?

I didn’t plan on watching a horror movie tonight, but there you go.

I should have blinfmd folded myself, Bird Box style

1 Like

GMHBA
Geelong
Maul
Hopeless
Bombers
Again

18 Likes

Two at most

I think the coaches may need to take some ownership for this performance too.

Game style was completely inappropriate for the ground. Cats absolutely came prepared to stop our ball movement.

We had no plan B.

21 Likes

I agree. So an 11 win season then?

2 Likes

Lid off!

5 Likes

The most damning indictment of Dodoro’s drafting. Someone who’s never watched footy before would think one of the teams was on the juice. They were bigger, stronger, more determined, out-ran and out-tackled us. We had absolutely no appetite for the contest, they were like a dog with a chewtoy.

Last week was our best performance in since the James Hird days, this was our worst since the Bulldogs in 2019.

24 Likes

We have played experience over youth for the majority of the year, and it’s going to get us nowhere

Absolute shambles of a performance from the first minute to the last. Being beaten in skills is one thing to get beaten in effort is inexcusable

We have no selection integrity, and it shows

Couple of players can hold their heads high in zerk, Hobbs and Bryan.

14 Likes

well Zach, thats what we think of you i guess

1 Like

The baby Merrett was holding as he went through the banner was crying because he foresaw the result.

6 Likes