Match review vs Fark Carlton - same old crap

Yep, same old story.
We have everything to play for and we ■■■■ the bed against a team we should be beating.
I reckon that’s enough footy for me in 2020.
Hope Truck is taking notes and sharpening his axe for some deep cuts.
Going nowhere fast with a heap of the deadwood on the list.

1 Like

We are definitely under done and Carlton have some continuity. I’ll reserve judgement.

13 Likes

Would having covid be more painful than watching that?

1 Like

I’m wondering if we were allowed to use balls at training last week. Yeah we can’t kick we haven’t been able to for over a decade, but tonight we couldn’t even fkn handball. What happened to the team that bursts forward through stoppages?

Back six kept us in it but jesus h chirst

Yeah, nah. Team gets smashed all week, can’t train, then has to play 18 vs 21, and still win if someone on the goal line has half a brain

2 Likes

The worst part isn’t the loss, the worst part is knowing the same senior guys who have let us down again won’t be dropped.

19 Likes

Not sure it is season over… but all the ugly parts came out tonight. Lack of pace, composure. Strange choice of midfield set ups. Lack, lack, lack of tall forward options (I wasn’t a huge Mitch brown fan but at least he made a contest…)… tippa again quiet… stringer just playing a cameo

Hooker and hurley are pretty much useless at ground level. The direction seems to be ‘throw it on the boot’ without much thought… hurt us so many times.

We are still full of very very dumb footballers.

So… we are where we are. We have some very good bones of a good football team… but just missing some key pieces and it didn’t go our way.

9 Likes

■■■■ sake. It’s been a big week week get behind the boys. Feel for Townsend. It hurts but we will move on.

12 Likes

Terrible game.
Lack of intensity coming out of the backline
Skill errors
Need a new ruck
BZT straight back in now
Need an extra tall in the front
Zaharakis out
Very disappointing

2 Likes

PATHETIC

1 Like

Blues list is shaping up and maturing. They will do ok this year.

2 Likes

You know how people were worrying about winning a premiership in a rigged season?

You can stop now.

3 Likes

Oh ■■■■ off mate, we were not robbed tonight, we were ■■■■■■■ ■■■■

4 Likes

I’m glad that in the 5 years or whatever it is that have passed since Sam Docherty last played against us, we’ve spent exactly zero minutes working out how to negate him.

24 Likes

Hate losing to Carlton but ffs, we had a week taken from us on match fitness.

We haven’t even played a scratch match until today.

3 Likes

Could see this loss coming from a mile out

5 Likes

Yet another 3 vote Brownlow performance against us by a shithouse nobody footballer.
Cadbolt or whatever the ■■■■■ name is.

Fold us now.
A club that has no heart and just a spineless bunch of hacks.
Teams like the Crows will bottom out for 5 years and still win a final before us.
That’s what happens when the match committee keep picking their mates.
I could pick 100 blokes out of country footy with more heart and skill than Tin Man Tom
Seriously go and Fark yourself Essington

16 Likes

FCKING CARLTON have gone past us. Back to an eternity of middle rung crap for another year.

2 Likes

Solid first post. ALLCAPS

4 Likes