Match review vs racists, junkies, match fixers and maggots - 2020 round 5

Hang on…

It’s a slog of a game in the wet. One side kicks away to a quick three goal lead and looks like they’re due to dish out a 100 point flogging, but can’t capitalise on utter domination and then gives up a couple of quick ones in red time in the first. They can’t get a sniff though the middle of the game, absolute dysfunction, but then wake up and give a brief shout late in the final quarter to give the final margin a dignity it doesn’t deserve.

Did Collingwood just Essington?

74 Likes

How good was this guy against the best in the business. Battled it out like a champ. Would be unbeaten if he played last week.

54 Likes

I’m wrong

But I’m right

Phillips didn’t just compete against Grundy

he beat him. the best ruckman in the game

10 Likes

giphy (1)

19 Likes

Ham you little ripper, played a blinder!

25 Likes

Cheating was less than last time, - Im pumped!!

Pressure fxxxxng works.

More next week please.

Well done boys.:+1:

2 Likes

Superb effort across the board. Need to keep that pressure and intensity all year. Stringer and Tippa on the angry pills.

Umpires can GAGF.

3 Likes

Nah, they didn’t Essington it, umpires let them back in the game. When have we ever got an armchair ride?

3 Likes

5CB524E2-DFAE-4390-A296-EBC38004C506

26 Likes

Philips, Ham, Ridley should stay in every week

8 Likes

Also the umps can go fk themselves trying to let them back in.
‘Dangerous’ tackle at the start of the 4th
Clear throw by treloar
Utter bullshittt

25 Likes

Play like that every week and I won’t complain, hope that is not another false promise and we can kick on

5 Likes

Exactly why we have to give some of the young guys more than one game to show what they have

3 Likes

Bwaaahhhh Bwaaahhhh Bwaaahhhh. Suck ■■■■ Eddie you smug prick. Sook it up you peanut.

48 Likes

King looks like he had a bet on.

55 Likes

Brayden Ham was excellent

stays in, forever

17 Likes

Why not rd 1

Why why why why why why

That was a win based on complete effort and intensity

Phillips brought EXACTLY what everyone was expecting. Was massive in helping us win

Snelling brilliant

Stringer brought the mindset tonight, didn’t get a lot of it but made a huge impact

Dylan- I love the guy

17 Likes