Match Thread vs Collingwood

Hope he does well. Il be suprised if he does. I mean, I know your ridiculously one eyed with him and fail to see he’s no good, but he’s got a good opportunity today to prove me, and pretty much everyone bar you wrong

2 Likes

Raz is a massive loss.

Dons by a point after the siren.

You’d be surprised probably the thing he has in common the most with his old man is his ability to hit guys

■■■■ yeah!

Like Troy Simmonds?

So a niggly groin.

1 Like

I guess it’s either him or Jerrett, and we’ve tried Jerrett, so we might as well have a look at Long.
I watched him rather closely at VFL level last week and was very underwhelmed. Hope to christ he brings more than that today.

1 Like

Jake Long is not fragile. Tougher than he looks

2 Likes

That tweet came through at 4:18am?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Leaving Italia today for Nice.

Make it a nice one please.

Forza Bombers

3 Likes

See ya in 6 weeks raz

2 Likes

Lol, … that’s weird.

Weirder still, … it’s now showing 9.18 PM Yesterday …WTAF??

Its a milestone game for Sidebottom to isn’t it?

We. Are. ■■■■■■

i’m not using my membership if anyone wants to print a ticket before they go. just a ■■■■■■ GA one…

Im up in Brisneyland with no coverage of the game… Any steams for this?

Fully supportive of Longy getting an opportunity but ughhhh it just sucks to lose Fanta with him being in such good form.

And not only because it really hurts our chances of winning; I just love watching the bloke play footy.

2 Likes

any late changes for the indian mynas? i.e ■■■■, pest type birds.

Can’t believe we spanked them by 45!
Who needs Fantasia when we have Long!?
What a win!!!

I’m a time traveller

5 Likes

This is literally Long’s one opportunity to show any sign that he is worth keeping on the list. Let’s hope he can rise to the occasion.

Reading news of Fanta being out has really flattened me as I train it in to the G.

1 Like