Match Thread vs Collingwood

Saying something negative about Jake Long so in true blitz fashion he dominates and then I post after game saying I called it to bring him in

I’m guessing if you use 7plus - might need to get the app- put 3000 as your postcode (say no to location services) - or find a friend with Foxtel sports!

Me too.

On the train as well. Was feeling really confident about today. Now nervous. Fanta is massive for us.

Raz is really important to team inspiration & momentum. Really hope Jake grabs this chance & plays his role well.

It’s a massive ask to expect Long play Raz’s role to the same effect. Even I’ll admit that

2 Likes

You’ll be right.
Chuck $500 on ya on Sportsbet. We’ll be 24 up in 5 mins and you’ll be counting your cash.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

All he needs to do is apply forward pressure and maybe sneak a goal. I’d be happy with that.

2 Likes

Or 4.

1 Like

Predominantly Bomber fans on the train.

1 Like

Choo Choo!
bye pies

At the game majority pies at the moment.

Sadly raining. Sadly a 33 point loss

Long to win the newly minted “Ess spoiled sidearsed milestone record game” medal.

How about THEY do an injury or two in the first quarter instead of us for once.

2 Likes

I don’t trust that we’ll be able adjust to wet weather football.

We’re not tough enough or smart enough imo.

I thought it was working but at 3pm it flicked over to border patrol:

3’The scheduled program is not available for live streaming. Please enjoy Border Security International until normal programming resumes."

Fark Carlton!

Get this respect garbage off the big screen!! I swear we are the only team who does it

DONT TELL ME HOW TO SUPPORT!!

anyways enough ranting, let’s smash this urinal cake if a football club

1 Like

Fk.

Jeezusssss

Raz out is a massive loss for us.

Not good at all!

Some need the instructions- especially when the going is tough.

This is not gonna end well