Matchday Thread Essendon vs Richmond

Let’s tackle these flogs off the park

5 Likes
4 Likes

C’mon Bombers

1 Like

Big crowd building. We have a great opportunity tonight, must take it with both hands.

Just break dustys arm. Grab it and rip it from its socket

1 Like

■■■■ me, 2 hours of having to sit through darcy, ling and co ■■■■ themselves over rance

2 Likes

Milestone game - check
Marquee game - check.
Two wins on the trot - check.
Recipe for disaster but somehow I’m still hopeful despite our last 10-15 years. Wtf is wrong with me!

1 Like

On the Isle of Man - racing is just starting but I’ve got the live coverage ready to go. I really hope we can do this!!! Go Bombers!!!

1 Like

Belt Jack in the opening minute

And dusty

Get it done Bombers.

For the love of everything that is decent in the world, SMASH these ■■■■■.

I[quote=“anastasios1979, post:7, topic:13174, full:true”]
Milestone game - check
Marquee game - check.
Two wins on the trot - check.
Recipe for disaster but somehow I’m still hopeful despite our last 10-15 years. Wtf is wrong with me!
[/quote]

Going early with the Essington call.

3 Likes

Cameron Ling saying things.

1 Like

Haha - just covering all bases. Be ready to jump on the ‘I knew it’ bandwagon if we play well tonight too.

Surely we get a decent game of football tonight - both teams are in form but fmd there has been a lot if shockers that are up there with the melbourne and carlton games.

Dusty has a punchable face

Control yourself.

Let’s pump these arseholes

1 Like

Ok, I’ve got a bad head cold, I’m on coral original, I just ran 5k and I’m two and a half glasses of Tempranillo in. Absolutely flying on fumes of an oily rag. If you don’t see me on the other side it was a good death.

Yeah I know it’s heresy to have been happy to see tigers win a premiership. But the novelty has well and truly worn off, their supporters are starting to ■■■■ me off so much so that I now wish last year never happened. Let’s just smash these ■■■■■■.

1 Like