Matchday Thread - Peter Wright v Indigenous All Stars

Ill see ya at the Cas as the 2nd half starts !

1 Like

Devon smith is out there talking to Tom lynch telling him he is going to smash him.
The ■■■■ reiwoldt Jack strutting around like he is god’s gift. Fk I hope someone knocks that carnt out

1 Like

Apreciate the offer but won’t make it in time

Especially not with no trains on the Epping line.

Yeah that’s another reason why i havent been going to games going be like this till August i think stuff catching busses

Is wangaa the sub?

Why on sweet ■■■■ would Rutten not select Wangaa?

I thought Tex was the sub? Didn’t play VFL.

What a ■■■■

calm-down-relax

so you’ll miss the first 5 mins of the game.

1 Like

Can’t see McGrath out there as yet

1 Like

The effort that north has shown against Melbourne is what I want to see from us

2 Likes

Hope the Cameras pan to our presidents club, I want to see Xavier counting his money while it rains goals for Richmond

1 Like

I had a guy pretend to not see me when I was in the line waiting to go through with my groceries at the supermarket this afternoon.

I hate it when people do that. I didn’t say anything and let him go through. Why ? coz he had a Bomber polo on. :joy:

Come on Bombers I don’t expect a win but please play with some heart and passion.

1 Like

No …■■■■ that. One our greatest indigenous players retires this week under sad circumstances and that wanker Rutten selects ■■■■■■■ Devon Smith over the son of an indigenous champion…were a complete ■■■■■■■ joke

I would of rather Tex come in instead of Cutler and make Cutler sub

1 Like

Where’s our backbone…where is our heart? We stand for absolutely nothing. So sad

Sorry to ask, at home on the beers, and enjoying the melb v nth game, who would have thought! Who has come in for Rids? Is Tex playing? Why the farc not?

Anything else of interest.

Que Luke Parker squibbing gif.

1 Like