Matthew Suckling

If we could get him via psd, then sure. He would allow us to do some more creative stuff from kick ins.

You mean something other than short kick to pocket --> long bomb up the line --> mark by opposition ruckman?

Never really rated him. 28yo surprises me.

thoughts are if hawthorn are letting him go/shopping him around, then buyer beware. will be either mentally/physically/chemically cooked

thoughts are if hawthorn are letting him go/shopping him around, then buyer beware. will be either mentally/physically/chemically cooked

You mean like Kennedy, McGlynn, Hallaghan etc?
They’ve pulled off a few rorts (Croad, Hay, Rawlings, Williams) but on the whole I think they’ve been pretty good over the last decade at moving on guys who want more opportunities (whether Suckling actually falls into that category remains to be seen)

A little birdy (who used to play at Box Hill) told me he had a similar injury (or 3) to Danny Jacobs early on in his career. One wonders if he’s done the same thing again.

God no. I hate this prick.

You mean like Kennedy, McGlynn, Hallaghan etc?
They’ve pulled off a few rorts (Croad, Hay, Rawlings, Williams) but on the whole I think they’ve been pretty good over the last decade at moving on guys who want more opportunities (whether Suckling actually falls into that category remains to be seen)

look eastie, stop using facts against my argument, OK?

Oh God no. Please no. MERCY!

matthew suckling my balls

NO, NO & NO.

This would be what I’d say to Gary Buckenara or anyone from Hawthorn as I picked up the phone if he called me with a trade option

Hope the timestamp works if not go to 0:46

Ex hawks have worked out well for us in recent times

OK, I retract my OP. But surely he’d still be an upgrade on N’OB.

OK, I retract my OP. But surely he’d still be an upgrade on N’OB.

As an inside midfielder . . . Probably not

It wouldn’t surprise me if some ■■■■ club offers a first round pick for him and another fringe player. Hawthorn get it done every time.

The’ll probably end up with Bennell and another first round pick.

It wouldn't surprise me if some ■■■■ club offers a first round pick for him and another fringe player. Hawthorn get it done every time.

The’ll probably end up with Bennell and another first round pick.

Like they did last year with the bloke they sent to GC or how they poached o’rourke

looks arrogant

Please close this thread down. Under no circumstance deal with Hawthorn for a fringe player

It’s a trap

Please close this thread down. Under no circumstance deal with Hawthorn for a fringe player

It’s a trap

It’s not a trap. If it was a trap it would look OK but turn out bad. In this case it looks bad because it is bad.