Matthew Suckling

Two years ago, I thought he was a missing piece to the puzzle.

Media only had him linked to Lions and assume he will go PSD. Will be 28 in July, and apparently a Bombers supporter growing up. Thoughts?

No. Would rather retain Dempsey than get suckling. Suckling ain’t that good in fact he’s average very average.

He’s too old for where we are at, and would be one of the softest receivers in the game. I’m tipping he wouldn’t look much chop in a struggling team.

What does he offer apart from a dangerous left leg? Even that is overrated.

If we dont need anything, its a HBF

that kick tho…

What does he offer apart from a dangerous left leg? Even that is overrated.
Wouldn't say it's overrated. He does shank a few as he has the odd kicking style He'd instantly be our best kick of the footy.

Outside of Fletch we don’t have anyone who can kick that far that accurately.

But he’s not for us. Plays well in a well organised system like Hawthorn, but at a shambles club like Brisbane (or us) his weaknesses would be magnified.

■■■■ footballer

only plays well against Essendon.

this would just about top off the best year ever
stab our coach in the back
win 5 games
wada still looming to f.uc.k us over some more
neil craig could get the coaches job
and we trade in a soft fringe player from hawthorn. Hope wee give up a round 1 pick, so that he can get his pension at essendon

He’s not actually good.

Worst thing would be for Brisbane to commit to him in the pre season draft, meaning pick 2 become the first live pick.

I agree he’s not right for us, and is pretty soft, but let’s not pretend that ‘around the corner’ left foot bullet of his isn’t close to the best kick in the game.

Nick Melceski V2 no thanks

Our left hoof > Their left hoof

only if we can get him for pick 4…

He's too old for where we are at, and would be one of the softest receivers in the game. I'm tipping he wouldn't look much chop in a struggling team.

This. He looks very good playing for an awesome team, playing his role. But I’m tipping Hibberd would look a million bucks in his spot at Hawthorn.

Look at how Clinton Young worked out for Collingwood.

If we could get him via psd, then sure. He would allow us to do some more creative stuff from kick ins.

Might as well draft Gavin Urquhart